Flex hours canned?

If I missed thia in ankther thread please delete. Just got word feom a questionable TL that Target ia no longer giving flex hours. So no extending. No picking up shifts. Yadda yadda. Anyone else get this garbage?

Ok see I was confused because the TL flat out said the company has pulled all Flex for now. Whew. We would literally drown without those. As im sure many stores would.I know May is shit for hours thats fine (its not but target). Thank you alot! A friend was worried cause Flex is how they get the bulk of their hours :/

This I think will be an ASANTS thing. For my store no shifts swapped. If you need the day off they are just taking you off the schedule

Probably early in the month you will be able to pick up the hours, as it gets closer to June and they have a better idea where they stand with hours they may not allow it and may be asking people to volunteer to stay home.

My ETL is optimistic that we will get flex hours, as our sales are still 30+% over goal and showing no signs of slowing down. Quite the opposite as patio is now getting sold like crazy and bikes disappear from the floor within seconds of being assembled.

But our grid is ridiculous. STLs calling for backup and I'm like HAVE YOU SEEN THE GRID THERE IS NO ONE AVAILABLE FOR BACK UP. Suck it up like the rest of us and jump on a fucking lane. It's not like we need 2 STLs managing lights.

I can't get my work done as it is without our ever-needy guests asking questions every 2 minutes, if I get stuck on a checklane for 45 minutes my shift is toast. And 2/3 of the store has no one available to answer their damn questions and it's not like the lazy assholes will actually find shit on their own, so I guess that would solve the sales problem.

District store here. Hours are bad, but we’ve pulled way ahead in even the group recently.
So this week’s schedule was based on a mediocre forecast.
I come in today and the forecast for every day this week has been bumped by about 30k every day. Just trying to make us look bad. And the RDC trucks are piling up so we just know they’re going to force a double on us.

My ETL is optimistic that we will get flex hours, as our sales are still 30+% over goal and showing no signs of slowing down.
I think your Etl is selling you some false hope
And the RDC trucks are piling up so we just know they’re going to force a double on us.
[/QUOTE
Doesn’t matter if you are force to take a double . I take 7 doubles a week and hours still got cut , to the point that my team ( inbound ) is force to push half of the store.

These is my daily forecast . And we do well over 80-100k everyday and hours for canned for gm and opu.

Attachments

• 377EED4A-2F78-478E-B9BD-B9B23C6C55BA.jpeg
    377EED4A-2F78-478E-B9BD-B9B23C6C55BA.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 41
Back