Is there a way to look up a DPCI and see what orders it should have been in? We've had things not getting packed in with their orders recently, and it's a pain in the ass reopening boxes until you find the right one.

Is there a way to look up a DPCI and see what orders it should have been in? We've had things not getting packed in with their orders recently, and it's a pain in the ass reopening boxes until you find the right one.
Method 1) Order Inquiry on the old faithful PDAs. Use that to get the order numbers then plug them in on Manhattan to get the collate.
Method 2) Start on Manhattan and input the dpci on the warehouse page and the oLPNs with the number will show up.

I think it’s stupid they couldn’t somehow keep printing labels. Typical Target taking 10 steps back.
The process is a huge waste of time now

PDA flex - Enter whatever order you wanted, scan item(label prints St same time), complete batch. Scan item and put into location

Zebra flex - Scan cart (also noting that no one else logged under s different number can finish it), forced to pick all orders, scan orders into cart. Complete batch, scan orders in order that zebra picks, manually write order number, name, date and bag number and bag item. Scan location, forced to confirm the count of even 1 item orders, repeat

So much fucking time wasted. Not only do I need to carry yet another piece of equipment, I need to find a flat surface and a pen when I do my orders.

Fuck

The process is a huge waste of time now

PDA flex - Enter whatever order you wanted, scan item(label prints St same time), complete batch. Scan item and put into location

Zebra flex - Scan cart (also noting that no one else logged under s different number can finish it), forced to pick all orders, scan orders into cart. Complete batch, scan orders in order that zebra picks, manually write order number, name, date and bag number and bag item. Scan location, forced to confirm the count of even 1 item orders, repeat

So much fucking time wasted. Not only do I need to carry yet another piece of equipment, I need to find a flat surface and a pen when I do my orders.

Fuck

What happens when you don't train people, what happens when you don't ask who actually does the job. It was also done to free up the printers spot didn't want to pay for.

What happens when you don't train people, what happens when you don't ask who actually does the job. It was also done to free up the printers spot didn't want to pay for.
Wait, I don't get. What is this replying too? The last part seemed fine.

Unless you're saying the change happened because people don't train others or something

We got a bunch of those zebra printers on top of the old ones. I don't think it was hardware issues. I heard it was software but how long should it take to add a printing function?

Has anyone one noticed the new order/fulfillment report for SFS and OPU? It’s now combined into 1 document. IMO it’s easier to understand but wish there was a way to print it in two pages instead of 1 page as tiny print.

You can still use order inquiry in the PDA, but the info is limited

It was also done to free up the printers spot didn't want to pay for.
Im pretty sure it's coming, but they couldn't get it done in time and they aren't changing much over Q4 in case it breaks. One of the corporate TMs posted in here a while back asking how it would affect us if OPUs didn't have labels for Q4.

Has anyone one noticed the new order/fulfillment report for SFS and OPU? It’s now combined into 1 document. IMO it’s easier to understand but wish there was a way to print it in two pages instead of 1 page as tiny print.
As of today they split it into a separate link for SFS and OPU. It was a bit much having it all on the same report.

I like it for the most part because of the extra info all in one place.

How were you able to print it? The only way I've seen is by using the browser's print option, but that only prints what's displayed on the screen and half the report is cut off. With the old report, there was a print option within myperformance that made it into a multi-page PDF.

Walked into 230+(300+) [(dpci(unit)] at 6am. 6 TMs including myself scheduled. BRTM not in till 10am so I took care of Pickup additionally until that time. Dpci count on screen never went below 150 to my observation. At some point we had 4-6 more TMs join to help pick yet I knew hours prior to 2pm we weren't going to make deadline. Everyone onboard was neither new or halfass trained besides one TM and myself. No sense of urgency. Not efficient. Regardless of who they appoint to lead [a signing TM made temp Remodel TL to recruited ETL who was a burden his entire time with us] TMs often come to me for advise, troubleshooting, and help. ETL Log was present majority of the day and honestly just watched us burn; missed pick goal and when I left at 2:30pm there were 15-17 carts to be packed and orders to be picked. One packer in particular the entire day was on the phone packing unacceptably slower than normal. My store harbors a lot of degenerates so despite having the hours and manpower to support what could be a dynamite team too many know knowing, non caring yups out number good tms 10:1.

Tomorrow 11 TMs are scheduled and my ETL Log wants me to direct the team [designate who picks/packs and when to shift manpower around] as he'll be pre-occupied on the salesfloor. He mentions this near work end and to my knowledge tomorrow team wasn't made aware I'll have that *authority*. In past experiences I've been met with "I'm doing it xyz anyway | You're not a TL/know your place | I'm asking [leader who assigned me the role] if that's what he/she wants done to be sure." Because too many ignorant folks don't know how to take genuine advice or direction from a common rank without insecurities spilling everywhere. Nontheless if TMs ignore me tomorrow the reigns are going back in ETL Log's lap as it's out of my pay grade anyway.

Edit: Our cap was 1000+ eaches which we definitely hit.

Last edited:
Walked into 230+(300+) [(dpci(unit)] at 6am. 6 TMs including myself scheduled. BRTM not in till 10am so I took care of Pickup additionally until that time. Dpci count on screen never went below 150 to my observation. At some point we had 4-6 more TMs join to help pick yet I knew hours prior to 2pm we weren't going to make deadline. Everyone onboard was neither new or halfass trained besides one TM and myself. No sense of urgency. Not efficient. Regardless of who they appoint to lead [a signing TM made temp Remodel TL to recruited ETL who was a burden his entire time with us] TMs often come to me for advise, troubleshooting, and help. ETL Log was present majority of the day and honestly just watched us burn; missed pick goal and when I left at 2:30pm there were 15-17 carts to be packed and orders to be picked. One packer in particular the entire day was on the phone packing unacceptably slower than normal. My store harbors a lot of degenerates so despite having the hours and manpower to support what could be a dynamite team too many know knowing, non caring yups out number good tms 10:1.

Tomorrow 11 TMs are scheduled and my ETL Log wants me to direct the team [designate who picks/packs and when to shift manpower around] as he'll be pre-occupied on the salesfloor. He mentions this near work end and to my knowledge tomorrow team wasn't made aware I'll have that *authority*. In past experiences I've been met with "I'm doing it xyz anyway | You're not a TL/know your place | I'm asking [leader who assigned me the role] if that's what he/she wants done to be sure." Because too many ignorant folks don't know how to take genuine advice or direction from a common rank without insecurities spilling everywhere. Nontheless if TMs ignore me tomorrow the reigns are going back in ETL Log's lap as it's out of my pay grade anyway.

I know that feeling, I felt like I had to be the boss bitch yesterday. People who have no sense of what needs to be done, and when there is lull its just an excuse to do nothing not find something that needs to be done. I wouldn't even care if its not what I was thinking of but something that needed to be done. But keep moving doing work, cover the backroom while he takes his break, I am good with that he needs coverage and you do backroom its a no brainer. But standing at the packing station while the two that are packing pack, um no, just fucking no. I shouldn't have to tell you to check the MyFA or SFS, you should just do it, finish a backstock tub, check Move see what is in there. If something go pull it.. But nope, you have to tell these guys to do everything.. I am not your momma or your TL but if I don't ride your ass I will be stuck with all the work and that is just No..

Today different people and we fucking killed it. Similar work load but it felt like nothing.. Backroom would pull batches here and there for us and we covered the flex orders if we saw one. No stress it was just handled and the two I had today are even newer but they just knew keep moving. Oh there is nothing to pack I will take the backstock over to the main and backstock it. Oh we need boxes, I will grab those and fill it.

My TL needs to have a come to Jesus conversation with these two and one of the kids that just does backroom. Cause they are dead weight.

Your TL isn't going to do anything as long as you keep "taking charge".

You should ignore the other TMs and just work until the end of your shift. As you said, you aren't paid enough to babysit

We had almost nothing when I came in at 8:30 and most of the team was backstocking. There were 12 TMs for the forecast of 1500 units.

I kept our weaker TMs at the pack station to take care of what was there and whenever there was 30 or more eaches to pick, I took a TM off backstocking and sent them to pick a batch. Pick goal was met by 1:30 and pack goal by 3, and by then we had a steady amount of "ship tomorrow" orders dropping in so the remaining TMs started picking those.

I left at 5 and we had only received 500 units. Hopefully it doesn't dump the other 1000 units on us tonight...

We were forecasted for over 3500 units today and I scheduled accordingly...You can probably sense my enthusiasm when one of my TMs told me they were done around 9am...We probably did under 1000. Thank god I'm off this weekend cause I dunno if I would've been able to take another day of having 20+ people scheduled and no work...

Our cap is around five hundred units. We were forcasted 1400
I just realized that our forecast was way over our cap of 825. Unless they bumped it up.

Anyone know if the new order flow report tells you what your cap is?

Yeah when I came in at 4am we had 179 eaches and 79 to pack...... I split the team up half pick and 4 pack.... we ended up finishing at 5:30am or 6am... so was pretty slow all day..... right now tho the team just called me.... they have 92 to pack and 232 eaches.....all toys. We still don't have our UPS trailer and it is getting out of control UPS only took half the orders today... we have a truck tomorrow....so can't leave boxes on the line...forcast 3500 or 4000 units tomorrow

Oh joy. Network issues an hour into picking. An hour before we open. Quality job Target. Glad we did that pressure test to work out these issues. SMDH.

Has anyone ever had issues where you’re in the middle of pulling an order out of the backroom and when you select how many you pulled out the system says that it can’t process the next item? Essentially the flex cart with all your orders becomes locked and you can’t get back into it.

Method 1) Order Inquiry on the old faithful PDAs. Use that to get the order numbers then plug them in on Manhattan to get the collate.
Method 2) Start on Manhattan and input the dpci on the warehouse page and the oLPNs with the number will show up.

I know about the PDA but how do you do it on Manhatten? All that works for me is seeing what collages you have for that particular day.

I know about the PDA but how do you do it on Manhatten? All that works for me is seeing what collages you have for that particular day.
Go to Warehouse Management by hitting the tiny blue icon on the top left.
On this screen to the left of the place where you input the carton/oLpn #, theres a tiny triangle facing like this (>).
Click that and it drops down an extra menu.
In this menu there is a place to input Item# (dpci)
Pop in the full number including dashes.
Hit apply.
Profit.

On this screen to the left of the place where you input the carton/oLpn #, theres a tiny triangle facing like this (>).
Hit apply.
Profit.

You just opened up Pandora's Box for me! This changes everything! Thank you!!

Hit apply.
Profit.

I feel like there should be a Manhattan wiki on here somewhere with all these steps and tips and whatever else. There is a lot going on in Manhattan and some of it seems completely over my paygrade, honestly.

As of today they split it into a separate link for SFS and OPU. It was a bit much having it all on the same report.

I like it for the most part because of the extra info all in one place.

How were you able to print it? The only way I've seen is by using the browser's print option, but that only prints what's displayed on the screen and half the report is cut off. With the old report, there was a print option within myperformance that made it into a multi-page PDF.

1. Choose only your district (not sure on how to choose only 1 store)
2. On the top small bar, there should be a blue triangle and a pencil (convert to document). Click it and select OK
3. Hover in the light grey area over Store. Click the adobe icon in the corner.
4. Print the pdf.
It won’t have the time/date on it but you can just write it down. It’s gonna make it a super tiny on the printout but I found a sorta work around to make it larger. If you find a way to have the date or a better way to make it larger or separate pages, that would be cool to know.

Before step 2:
a. Click the down arrow in the light grey row above the dark grey row. It’s in the furthest right side. Click edit visualization.
b. Hover over Region and a down arrow and X should appear to the right of it.
c. Click X for region, group, district, time zone (and anything else you want)
d. Continue on with step 2

Back