I was wondering if the changes we make actually works. I tried switching A and B aisles but it is still pulling first in A. I already dropped the orders into batches though before I made the changes so I'm not sure if its that the reason

I was wondering if the changes we make actually works. I tried switching A and B aisles but it is still pulling first in A. I already dropped the orders into batches though before I made the changes so I'm not sure if its that the reason
Go back into the pathing tool and go to reports, and choose "show all." It will show a listing of every group and every aisle, and the order they are currently in. I check that every time I make changes to make sure it saved and it looks correct.

Go back into the pathing tool and go to reports, and choose "show all." It will show a listing of every group and every aisle, and the order they are currently in. I check that every time I make changes to make sure it saved and it looks correct.

Oh I know that. What I mean is if what I'm doing actually change in the system and applies on their batches. I don't main SFS and only help there when needed because I'm more "needed" in Backroom/Flow. I just oversee it if there's any problem since I'm pretty much knowledgeable on it

Oh I know that. What I mean is if what I'm doing actually change in the system and applies on their batches. I don't main SFS and only help there when needed because I'm more "needed" in Backroom/Flow. I just oversee it if there's any problem since I'm pretty much knowledgeable on it
I was kind of hinting that maybe it didn't save correctly, in case you didn't know how to check that report.

I can't remember how long it's supposed to take, but I think already batched orders can still take the new path, as long as someone isn't already picking it.

Have you guys shipped this out. How did u guys send it. I have 20 to send out sio and csc says put multiple in box with the collates but ups says they would only scan one collate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170920-171513.png
    Screenshot_20170920-171513.png
    709.8 KB · Views: 48
Put multiple in a box might need to use different boxes than those in SFS. Scan all collates and then just put 1 on the outside of the box.

Put multiple in a box might need to use different boxes than those in SFS. Scan all collates and then just put 1 on the outside of the box.
But then UPS scan/count won't match what target expects and won't say it's been shipped. Combine collates? It's been a while. Can't recall if you can do that

But then UPS scan/count won't match what target expects and won't say it's been shipped. Combine collates? It's been a while. Can't recall if you can do that

I tried I couldn't figure it out... Same order but different tracking numbers and carton numbers

Unless they added the combine feature without me noticing, the only way to do it without screwing up the ups scans and counts is 1 per box like the collate says. (I'm assuming its 20 collates of 1 each since they're sio)

Unless they added the combine feature without me noticing, the only way to do it without screwing up the ups scans and counts is 1 per box like the collate says. (I'm assuming its 20 collates of 1 each since they're sio)

Yes. The annoying part is they come in case packs of 6 -_-

Have you guys shipped this out. How did u guys send it. I have 20 to send out sio and csc says put multiple in box with the collates but ups says they would only scan one collate.
My ETL just told us to stick the shipping label and collate on the thing itself and send it out. UPS didn't seem to mind, so that's what we've been doing.

I had one of those the other day and I told the closing TM to just cancel it if it didn't fit in a box since we were slammed and didn't have time for that "says SIO but really means make your own box" bullshit.

Another TM has put multiple shipping labels on one box and sent it out like that. UPS didn't send it back so I guess it was a success. I haven't yet been forced to do that.

I wouldn't discard any shipping labels because the guest might not get charged for it if Target sees that UPS never actually scanned them.

Typically we end up using as many boxes as it would take to ship out all 20, applying a shipping label to each. Then for the remainder we use bubble mailers and or polys for each collate/shipping label. This ensures that every label gets scanned by ups and 20 of the "packages" reach their destination so the guest can't call and complain that they didn't receive their items and get them for free.

I had one of those the other day and I told the closing TM to just cancel it if it didn't fit in a box since we were slammed and didn't have time for that "says SIO but really means make your own box" bullshit.

Another TM has put multiple shipping labels on one box and sent it out like that. UPS didn't send it back so I guess it was a success. I haven't yet been forced to do that.

I wouldn't discard any shipping labels because the guest might not get charged for it if Target sees that UPS never actually scanned them.

A guest once ordered 31 step trash cans and all we're SIO so we just put the 8 labels on each box and put the packing slip inside. They were in the original box with 8 in each box so it made it easier. We do that alot when it's multiple items for the same guest if there's more than 1 in the original container. UPS always scans each label but you could also write "scan each label."

It shows up on the screen to the right.

The app doesn't show on the stores zebras but maybe it's cause we haven't gotten any SFS zebras yet.

Are they going to have dedicated ones for SFS? All of my stores myDevices have PackAndShip on them so that it doesn't matter which one you grab.

I guess it's up to the store. I was gonna ask for it but AP ETL was like hey we got some extra chargers+ zebras if you wanna lock some up in SFS.

We did multiple collates on one box before for the mass SIO orders and UPS took it with no problems.. the next time we did, the driver refused to take it that way.

Has anyone ordered more air pillow machine or Wat machine?? What did u have to do. I've searched SAP but they don't come up.

We did multiple collates on one box before for the mass SIO orders and UPS took it with no problems.. the next time we did, the driver refused to take it that way.
I think it’s up to the driver whether they want to accept multiple collates per box. We’ve never had that issue of them not accepting multiple collates per box but maybe that could change. It’s basically ASANTS but for drivers. Some UPS drivers want to take our box of bagged orders and scan later while others scan each bag and give us the box back (which we prefer the latter). Its not necessarily the same but it’s in the ballpark.

Last edited:
I guess it's up to the store. I was gonna ask for it but AP ETL was like hey we got some extra chargers+ zebras if you wanna lock some up in SFS.
The past few years we tried labeling PDAs specifically for SFS but it just didn't last long before people started accidentally putting them away up front and other workcenters found out where our chargers were set up. We have an old style packing station without a locking cabinet though.

Has anyone ordered more air pillow machine or Wat machine?? What did u have to do. I've searched SAP but they don't come up.
No, but please let me know if you find out.

they have to be ordered through the vendor themselves, and from what I understand, since it's not on SAP, it can't be charged as a store expense.

So.. with Move. Say an item you need for SFS is on one of the vehicles waiting to be pushed. If those vehicles are now locations, will the gun bring us to that vehicle to pick an item that isn't in the back/on the floor?

So.. with Move. Say an item you need for SFS is on one of the vehicles waiting to be pushed. If those vehicles are now locations, will the gun bring us to that vehicle to pick an item that isn't in the back/on the floor?
That would make too much sense.

Looks like my store got our SFS zebras. We gonna start using them in October but the weird part is the regular zebras still don't have the SFS apps. It's probably restricted/IT install to be on the zebras. Did you guys get the grip/handle like they have on the PDA for the zebras too?

Looks like my store got our SFS zebras. We gonna start using them in October but the weird part is the regular zebras still don't have the SFS apps. It's probably restricted/IT install to be on the zebras. Did you guys get the grip/handle like they have on the PDA for the zebras too?
You'll probably see the new apps on the other devices soon. Pack&Ship will be used for packing, and ePick will be a function in the Move app, which is going to eventually be on all devices for pulling batches.

We have like 20 triggers.

Back