Are you guys doing an order flow test on Sunday or is it just my store?..... this Friday after 1pm we aren't picking any orders for 2morrow and Saturday we aren't picking any orders......unless they are rush orders..... then on Sunday we will pick Friday night workload, Saturday workload, and Sunday workload

We are too. It should be.... fun... I will possibly end up packing myself, and shipping myself to a beach somewhere.

We are too. It should be.... fun... I will possibly end up packing myself, and shipping myself to a beach somewhere.
Lol yeah I'm nervous cause my other TL partner is running it from 4am to 12:30pm and it will be her first time by herself usually the backroom TL is there with her... and I take over at 12pm to 830... so if she can't get the team moving at 4am then I'm kinda screwed

We are still using UPS, so I can't blame the FedEx switch on any of the craziness. But I did notice on the orderflow report that stores using FedEx had their unit max decreased significantly.

Relative to pre or post holiday unit max? It was [supposedly] in the 300-400 ballpark before November.

My ETL explained the stress test and 3:1 ratio to the team as well yet he wants to skip it. He feels that hitting our max for two consecutive days was a good enough stress test. Having half the team stay 1-2 hours past schedule packing because you scanned ahead is barely making it in my eyes. The new guys can barely read a planogram let alone troubleshoot in Manhattan. But hey what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Relative to pre or post holiday unit max? It was [supposedly] in the 300-400 ballpark before November.
I noticed two stores for sure. One was at 825 and went down to the 300s, and the other is an ESFS that was at 1625 and went down to 550.

I haven't seen the unit max change since earlier this year. Ours and many stores in my district are at 825 (which is absurd when they forecast us for ~200 and allocate hours based on that).

I noticed two stores for sure. One was at 825 and went down to the 300s, and the other is an ESFS that was at 1625 and went down to 550.

I haven't seen the unit max change since earlier this year. Ours and many stores in my district are at 825 (which is absurd when they forecast us for ~200 and allocate hours based on that).

This is probably a stupid question, but how do you know what your unit max is aside from looking at the order flow hourly report? Does it show up somewhere on the forecast that I'm glossing over?

I think you’re seeing that because this week (with seemingly zero communication about it) they broke out OPU units from SFS units in the forecast. This weeks dashboard now has OPU as its own work center.

Did you guys noticed the Locate function is available on the RFID app for the zebra? Tried it out today and it’s 100% faster than the red myDevice. Only bad part of using the zebra is there is no longer any sounds or beeps when you get closer to the item. It does do a hot/cold half circle when getting closer.

Not sure if my store is doing the stress test. I saw it on redwire (before I was told I wasn’t suppose to go on redwire on the computer). My TL hasn’t mentioned it but it looks like a lot of people schedule for Flexible Fulfillment on Sunday.

This is probably a stupid question, but how do you know what your unit max is aside from looking at the order flow hourly report? Does it show up somewhere on the forecast that I'm glossing over?

The only way that my store knows to check it is the order flow hourly report.

My STL wants me to create a note to include with every shipment. If any questions/comments/concerns with their order please email ME. He wants to nip issues in the bud so it doesn't affect our NPS scores. Lol that should be fun

My STL wants me to create a note to include with every shipment. If any questions/comments/concerns with their order please email ME. He wants to nip issues in the bud so it doesn't affect our NPS scores. Lol that should be fun
That is a lot of paper lol plus why would i email you when u can't process my return (just saying).... I get why ur STL wants to do that just I don't see it working out

Anyone having problems suspending SPUs on Move? A few days ago we rebooted when the app froze, and the spu we were in disappeared. CSC could see where our system went down and was looking into it but I don't know if it was resolved. Yesterday another TM tried to suspend one and had the same problem.

Last edited:
Anyone having problems suspending SPUs on Move? A few days ago we rebooted when the app froze, and the spu we were in disappeared. Called CSC but I don't think it ever came back. Yesterday another TM tried to suspend one and had the same problem.
I think with issues like that it gets allocated to another store. What did CSC explain to you about it? If you picked the item or know what it was you can use myfa to scan the dpci and you'll get the order # which can help figuring out where the order went

I think with issues like that it gets allocated to another store. What did CSC explain to you about it? If you picked the item or know what it was you can use myfa to scan the dpci and you'll get the order # which can help figuring out where the order went

All I know about the call is that the first time they were able to see where our system bugged out and we had to reboot. They were going to look into it but I'm not sure if it was resolved. I think the inquiry status the first time said it had been completed. We still got goal time alerts as it has never been put in hold.

So what I think is happening is we have to scan each order into the cart separately, even if its the same item. So for example, there are two orders in one batch for the same item. It makes you pull two, then it says one needed. You scan the cart, and it still says one needed. Scan the cart again and it moves to the next item. I had to pull 8 of those little Lego christmas tress in the box. Had to scan the cart seven times because there were 6 orders for one unit each and another order for two.
Yes this is correct. We will work to clean up the UI in Q1 to make this better.

If it asks for 12 and only needs 1 (and you scan it into the cart and it moves to the next item) then yeah you can backstock the rest.
I love how the instructions are to "set aside for backstock" when there is no backroom team to backstock it.

Don't do this if you're picking from the SF as you will actually need 12. This is part of a defect where you have multiple orders with the same DPCI. It will only have you scan to the subcart once. Confusing, I know!!

That 'set aside for backstock' text will be taken off of any SF picking task and only be on BR tasks. Ideally, it's only on casepack locations but that will be a fix for Q1. My bad.

We have a defect where if you pause/force close in the put to subcart screen, it INF's that item. Fix in Q1.

That's the only place to see it. I've mysupported and called the CSC before complaining that our "max" is several times higher than our forecast on any given day and they only give generic answers like "the max doesn't mean anything" or "work with the LOD to adjust TMs as needed for the additional workload."

I think you’re seeing that because this week (with seemingly zero communication about it) they broke out OPU units from SFS units in the forecast. This weeks dashboard now has OPU as its own work center.
No I'm referring to the SFS OrderFlow report. It shows all sorts of data about current orders and updates every hour. It also says what your hard max is set at in the system. Most stores in my district have been (and continue to be) 400 or 825 units. It hasn't changed since early this year.

Not sure if my store is doing the stress test. I saw it on redwire (before I was told I wasn’t suppose to go on redwire on the computer). My TL hasn’t mentioned it but it looks like a lot of people schedule for Flexible Fulfillment on Sunday.
If one or less TMs are scheduled on Saturday, then you are doing the test.

Just for LOLs sake, I was checking out the hourly fullfillment report and there are currently 2 stores at 54%. I don't even know how that's possible, and it's not because they only received a few orders.

Just for LOLs sake, I was checking out the hourly fullfillment report and there are currently 2 stores at 54%. I don't even know how that's possible, and it's not because they only received a few orders.
There are stores in my district that are frequently pushing 30% INF on the weekly report.

My store is in the 10-15% range, and half of the items cancelled don't have a name attached or have a date of 1/1/1900 with other details missing.

There are stores in my district that are frequently pushing 30% INF on the weekly report.

My store is in the 10-15% range, and half of the items cancelled don't have a name attached or have a date of 1/1/1900 with other details missing.
We're pretty rough in the INF%. Counts are terrible and the flow team is even worse. More than half of the inf report doesn't have a name attached which is annoying as fuuu.

According to the forecast, we were supposed to get a fraction of what we usually get today in prep for the stress test. We were scheduled light. In typical SFS fashion, we got the full workload today AND the system was down for 3 hours. Looks like we're having a super stress day on Sunday~ :D

We're pretty rough in the INF%. Counts are terrible and the flow team is even worse. More than half of the inf report doesn't have a name attached which is annoying as fuuu.

According to the forecast, we were supposed to get a fraction of what we usually get today in prep for the stress test. We were scheduled light. In typical SFS fashion, we got the full workload today AND the system was down for 3 hours. Looks like we're having a super stress day on Sunday~ :D
I have a feeling the items with no TM name attached is just the system glitching out and INFing things by accident.

And we had the same issue today. The forecast and payroll was half of what it normally would be because the instructions were to not pick orders that drop after 1pm. The problem is we don't pick those in the first place, so when nobody picked Thursday afternoon/evening as usual, it left a ton of orders for us to deal with this morning.

I have a feeling the items with no TM name attached is just the system glitching out and INFing things by accident.
That's what I'm assuming too which is irritating when your inf report has over 40 orders of no name shit cancelled for no reason. Before this new system dropped, we were on the up avging 88-93% fill a lot of the time. Now we're at 78-85%. Given our workload everyday, I can assure you it's pretty freakin difficult to cancel 25% of your orders on purpose...

I'm having my TMs get the LOD to sign off on every INF. Also update counts/research so I know how we are doing in terms of INF daily

I'm having my TMs get the LOD to sign off on every INF. Also update counts/research so I know how we are doing in terms of INF daily

They are writing down the DCPI and before I leave for the day I spend time researching all of those DCPI's aka keying them out as Zero.. We INF mostly softlines the other things we manage to find a lot more.. But softlines is kicking our asses..

They are writing down the DCPI and before I leave for the day I spend time researching all of those DCPI's aka keying them out as Zero.. We INF mostly softlines the other things we manage to find a lot more.. But softlines is kicking our asses..
I think the main issue with softlines is the store RFID scan. Over the last few months I've noticed items I've picked during the day of the scan end up being most of my INF's. I used to pick at 97-100% find now I'm like 89-94% and the rest of my team have been doing worse we dropped from 9% inf to 18% to 23% in 2 weeks. So on Wednesday the items are taken from the store count as orders drop in and Thursday when they RFID scan it re adds them.

Last edited:
So is there really no way to pick to a new cart halfway through a batch with epick? I've tried everything but can't figure a way out to do so
We end up having to run back to the pack station and dump everything out into boxes and mark them as scanned to "SHP w/e" or grab a new cart and key the first cart's hold location in for every item afterwards. It's not as bad as it could be since we don't have to scan the locations while packing anymore, but it's still kind of troublesome. Seems like a pretty basic and obvious function to have that they've omitted.

We were averaging 10-15% INF for a long while, but we're doing a lot better after inventory and RFID rollout. Our biggest problems now come from flow team's staggered unload process and being constantly behind on trucks; I usually get at least a few items everyday that're nowhere on the floor or in backstock but last received that day which leads to a ton of time lost on digging through freight.

I think the main issue with softlines is the store RFID scan. Over the last few months I've noticed items I've picked during the day of the scan end up being most of my INF's. I used to pick at 97-100% find now I'm like 89-94% and the rest of my team have been doing worse we dropped from 9% inf to 18% to 23% in 2 weeks. So on Wednesday the items are taken from the store count as orders drop in and Thursday when they RFID scan it re adds them.

Yep a non winning battle.. Cause the constant shuffling of crap around sure helps us find shit. Along with the RFID adding things we know we can't find back in the inventory. Which is fine but we need a way to find it. The RFID scanner says it works but we can't get it to actually work. :(

carafe - tell me about it Everyday we have to pause batches cause we know it is in the breakout for softlines and it's too much to dig through. But with SPU orders we have to dig, it pisses off the break out ladies who help cause it screws with their order of doing things and it wastes so much time. And we use shopping carts and label the cart as Part II cart ## and the packing people know to leave it alone. I know it's a pain.. But that is our only solution with flow stealing all but like three of our SFS carts..

Last edited:
Back