If i have to pick multiple, I ALWAYS flip to myDay and scan whatever QTY it wants to make sure they are all the same by comparing DPCIs. I’ve been burned too many times by others just grabbing a QTY without checking to make sure they are actually the same because they looked “alike.”

Or just use your eyeballs and look at DPCI or UPC.

Instead of cancelling, you can reset your cart, but! you can do it after you've stowed the other items, so you don't have to re-pick (or fake re-pick) all the items. I had to do this yesterday when I picked a bunch of bins before I noticed that there were no lids that fit -- the bins were the only item in the order and I wanted to save everyone the trouble of making the trip to the store/taking lid-less bins out to a guest who will almost certainly not want them. I stowed all the other orders, exited, reset, and INFed the order of bins. Voilà, saved the front end some hassle.

Instead of cancelling, you can reset your cart, but! you can do it after you've stowed the other items, so you don't have to re-pick (or fake re-pick) all the items. I had to do this yesterday when I picked a bunch of bins before I noticed that there were no lids that fit -- the bins were the only item in the order and I wanted to save everyone the trouble of making the trip to the store/taking lid-less bins out to a guest who will almost certainly not want them. I stowed all the other orders, exited, reset, and INFed the order of bins. Voilà, saved the front end some hassle.
I didn’t know it could be done while showing orders before you were done. I’ll keep that in mind if I ever accidentally screw up.

I wonder if it’s ok if we just slap the shipping label on the paper towels themselves. With the current situation we’re in you don’t like it you go get it.
I kid you not, a few weeks ago I got the laziest Ship To Store I have ever seen. It was literally an address label slapped right on a Cat & Jack mask. What's even worse? They sent the wrong item.

That's so frustrating. Most times when I have to cancel in pickup is when it accidentally auto-fills the amount wrong. So it will say I got 2, but I really could only find 1. There is no other way to fix other than resetting the batch, which we all know is unrealistic with the amount of OPUs we have been getting during the pandemic. I wish they would spend time fixing some long term complaints we have- this one, and how we can't move bags once stowed.
They just changed this - you can now move items that have been placed in hold. From the Pickup app. It doesn't work perfectly, because it can create ghost bags or items - but you can do it. The OPU team just needs to scan all the actual bags in the order and everything will be fine.

They just changed this - you can now move items that have been placed in hold. From the Pickup app. It doesn't work perfectly, because it can create ghost bags or items - but you can do it. The OPU team just needs to scan all the actual bags in the order and everything will be fine.
Care to explain how it works?

So how about that change to ePick where we can skip every backroom location and take everything from the floor if we want to? No one at my store has seen a communication about it, but it's going to be pretty sweet for Q4 as long as people don't abuse it.
Didn't that go away now that none of the backroom locations say "some" anymore? I remember like a week ago, the backroom audits took us to all of the non-quantity locations to eliminate them.

So how about that change to ePick where we can skip every backroom location and take everything from the floor if we want to? No one at my store has seen a communication about it, but it's going to be pretty sweet for Q4 as long as people don't abuse it.
I love this for opus. Especially because we have stock rooms all over the dang place. Sometimes I'm right by the floor location and I dont wanna walk aaaaalllll the way to the back.

Didn't that go away now that none of the backroom locations say "some" anymore? I remember like a week ago, the backroom audits took us to all of the non-quantity locations to eliminate them.

It did go away, but it's back and this time it's for every single item in the backroom even though those items not listed as somes in the backroom. Everything. It wasn't in there Tuesday and then I was off for two days. Noticed it first thing this morning.

We dug through communications to see if there was any official word about it but couldn't find anything.

This would be great for my store, as we have 3 different stockrooms on each side of the building.

Soooo there's a thing on the website where they let you change your zipcode to get prices/sales local to that area, and then change back to your actual zipcode to select pick up at your actual local store.
Apparently there's a sale going on at East Coast locations for $1.25ea when you buy 4 packs of the 24 pack water. So we've been getting batches of literally 10-50 packs of the 24 pack water bottles.
One of my coworkers told me about this today after I was telling him I had to pick 10 packs this morning, and my other coworker had to pick 44.
Like, why is this even allowed???

Soooo there's a thing on the website where they let you change your zipcode to get prices/sales local to that area, and then change back to your actual zipcode to select pick up at your actual local store.
Apparently there's a sale going on at East Coast locations for $1.25ea when you buy 4 packs of the 24 pack water. So we've been getting batches of literally 10-50 packs of the 24 pack water bottles.
One of my coworkers told me about this today after I was telling him I had to pick 10 packs this morning, and my other coworker had to pick 44.

I knew it wasn't just the Circle offer enticing people! I knew it had to be some website manipulation/error! 😄

It would be a shame if someone inf'd it, then it wouldn't let people order it anymore for the day.;)

I was wondering why I picked so many cases of water, even for OPUs! 🤬

Few interesting things coming up:
- Stress test for us all - Oct 26 - do you have supplies on hand?
- New tech rolling out, it seems? Finger tip scanners & device holders for bigger SFS packing lines in November and then all stores in January. Don't have a pics handy but will get one when I am back on.
- new racks for our OPU area (former Cafe seating), building them next week.

Did anyone else get absolutely slammed yesterday? I mean, I obviously expected a high volume of orders so that was no surprise. What was surprising was when I showed up at 2pm for my shift and saw 15 express palettes in the back with every cart full ready to be packed, and non-regular flex TMs in the back packing. We had everything for the day picked and were already picking into today’s 10:30 orders, but my GS ETL was screaming on the walkie telling us to pick all day so we never had a chance to catch up on packing. They had me closing with someone who normally works style and someone who just started on Monday. I didn’t leave until 11:30 and still didn’t have it all packed. The night lead told me to leave and said that he would let the managers know how bad they effed me over (his quote not mine lol).

Our ship numbers yesterday were roughly the same as they've usually been. OPU felt busier, but part of it was probably the types of items... TVs brought up from the back, lots of video games, etc.

Question on the new ship (carrier pickup) process. Can we scan out pallets as we load them, or do we have to scan them all at once at the end of the day? Point being that if you scan a pallet and click to complete pickup, will it let you scan more for that day?

Did anyone else get absolutely slammed yesterday? I mean, I obviously expected a high volume of orders so that was no surprise. What was surprising was when I showed up at 2pm for my shift and saw 15 express palettes in the back with every cart full ready to be packed, and non-regular flex TMs in the back packing. We had everything for the day picked and were already picking into today’s 10:30 orders, but my GS ETL was screaming on the walkie telling us to pick all day so we never had a chance to catch up on packing. They had me closing with someone who normally works style and someone who just started on Monday. I didn’t leave until 11:30 and still didn’t have it all packed. The night lead told me to leave and said that he would let the managers know how bad they effed me over (his quote not mine lol).
Yesterday and today are deal days.

Back