Archived Help me explain this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are training sales floor team members presentation for the last few weeks. I am clearly not getting through to a few team members on how to set a reverse POG. Can someone please give me an easy way to explain it, so a 5 year old can understand it?
A reverse POG is a GOP. GOP are the old people who are currently running the government. So you do everything backwards to what it is says.

Reverse Pog:
From another thread:
Stand in your aisle, face back wall. Turn to the aisle on left...start at main raceway and write your name in the air. If you can start your name at main raceway, it is standard. Turn to your right aisle and write your name in the air...note, you start writing at the back wall and head towards main raceway....that is a reverse aisle. Works everytime! And yes, back walls are always standard!
Thanks
whatever2009

In aisle, facing one side or another, if the racetrack is to your left it is standard, if the racetrack is on your right it is reverse. You don't have to "write" anything. Try the three R's...if the Racetrack is to the Right than it is Reverse. There is that one at least

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back