Archived Hours.....Is it really this bad right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda feel bad because I hate my job and I still get 40 in the backroom. I only show up so I don't get fired
You don't need to love your job to be really productive, Amazon knows this uneasy workers work faster. Bad for keeping people around for a long period of time but works well in short term.

Yes hours are this bad...when you are constantly getting complaints about "this is why i dont shop at walmart" or similar remarks everyday it is. What corporate doesnt get is to drive sales you need employees to help guest add to their basket, and to keep lines down so they have less time to shrink their basket at the lanes. What does spot do? Take half those people away, expect 2x the work.

Unfortunately Target is on a downhill slope, and may not recover. It has been downhill since just after I started. Now its in freefall.

I think I'm pretty lucky to live where I live because my local Targets don't really suffer hour cuts, or at least, not really severe ones. That's mostly do to us having lots of tourism, and many huge events that attract people from all sorts of countries. So in regards to the first half of the year, our only slow months would probably be January and March.

This week has been the least amount of hours EVER.

Come on, Starbucks!

My next weeks schedule is the lowest i have seen at my time at spot
Im only scheduled for 12hrs
And i have never been scheduled lower then 30hr and my store is having people be at the time clock 2min before there shift ends so they clock out at the right time and theres automatic coachings if your 2min late clocking out.
Were still getting 2900 piece trucks and were pressured to finish at 8am exact

r2Unusi.jpg

My next weeks schedule is the lowest i have seen at my time at spot
Im only scheduled for 12hrs
And i have never been scheduled lower then 30hr and my store is having people be at the time clock 2min before there shift ends so they clock out at the right time and theres automatic coachings if your 2min late clocking out.
Were still getting 2900 piece trucks and were pressured to finish at 8am exact
Damn. Thats a hot load of fail at my store, lol.

Here we go again. They cut everyone in my store about 5 to 10 less hours for everyone

So my merit increase is nothing with less hours

Here we go again. They cut everyone in my store about 5 to 10 less hours for everyone

So my merit increase is nothing with less hours

We were tanking sales by 20-40K every day last week.. I hate to see what this next week is gonna look like.

The lowest my hours have been was 14.50 hours around early February but have went up again the week after My store is doing a remodel at the moment and I joined the team recently for those 35-40 hrs every week working 6am shifts, weekends off until the end of July.

Salesfloor hours have dropped quite a bit now so its a good thing I joined.

Oddly, my hours the week of thanksgiving were worse than the hours I've been getting since January. Makes no fucking sense. I'm dying for a vacation.

We were tanking sales by 20-40K every day last week.. I hate to see what this next week is gonna look like.

Same but we beat the forecast and comp the week before by 20K each day. Seems to me it's hard to comp weeks when Easter was in March last year

POG is normally consistently set hours, corporate allots a decent amount of hours weekly. However, they do a shit job at planning that workload and distributing it evenly week to week. So, next week it's nearly 200 hours for POG and then the following week it's less than 50. That means LOTS of hours for a lot of TMs and then shit hours for only a few TMs. This company does the stupidest shit.

I'm down to 14.5 hours on new schedule, the lowest I've ever had in 3 years with red. Talked to an ETL and she mentioned that corporate cut 200 hours from us. Things were just starting to get better, and looks like that was just the blip, not the low hours.

Definitely resume time.

I'm down to 14.5 hours on new schedule, the lowest I've ever had in 3 years with red. Talked to an ETL and she mentioned that corporate cut 200 hours from us. Things were just starting to get better, and looks like that was just the blip, not the low hours.

Definitely resume time.
Is your store doing the Pfresh/Market End to End pilot thing? There's a program that is part of that that will be getting 200 hours to install pushers and zone assist fixtures. I wonder if Corporate isnt cutting, but readjusting so that they can do this project without actually adding payroll for it.

I just saw how market is going to effect backroom! Holy Toledo! It's like we are losing a whole person and then sum!! Flow team lead is going to have a heart attack when they see how it effects their team! (I get that the market will be performing those duties but still wow!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back