How Can I use My Paid vacation hours ?

You don't need to request time off to use it. You just need to go to myTime self service and find the button for requesting vacation pay. You can only use vacation time if you have worked less than your average hours that week.

For instance, if your average is 30 hours and you worked 25 last week, you can request 5 hours of vacation to be used for last week. If you worked 32 hours the week before, you cannot use any vacation time for that week. You can go back several weeks in the past (6?).

@Xanatos Okay Thanks,
I have another question about sick time. can I use that if I have a doctor's appointment or i have to call out to use them?

Well being time is 4 hours. Depends on your state laws. You use sick time, if you fill out the form within 72 hours. Ck on ehr for how many hours you have.

I never heard of "Wellbeing hours". Have worked for T for 15 years. Check your paycheck to see if the hours are there. How many hours do you average?
Well-being Time Plan For good health, financial stability and community engagement.

From doctors appointments to volunteering. Target knows that team members do most of their well-being activities, including health, financial or community activities, outside of work. While that’s appropriate, sometimes work schedules conflict with well-being efforts. Well-being Time provides flexibility for team members to engage in some well-being activities without losing out on pay.

Well-being Time is not intended as additional vacation or personal holiday time. Well-being Time encompasses:  Health well-being for personal preventive health care visits.  Financial well-being, such as meeting with a licensed financial advisor.  Community well-being, such as volunteer activities, unless the activity is a Target-led event for which the team member is already being paid regular wages or non-Target events based on team member’s own passion. Who's eligible? Eligibility aligns with other time-off benefits:  For Team Lead, HQ/DC team members, who average 20 hours or more, eligibility is effective the first day of the pay period that includes the 90th day of service from the hire date.  For full-time Store team members, who average 30 hours or more, and all team members in San Francisco, eligibility starts on the first full pay period after the first of the month following six full months of service. Part-time, Seasonal and Limited team members are not eligible for Well-being Time.  *In San Francisco, team members (regardless of average hours) will receive the same benefits as a full-time team member in their same position, per city ordinance. How much Well-being Time is provided? Once eligible, team members will receive 4 hours of Well-being Time. Team members are expected to plan their Well-being Time in advance and take the entire 4 hours. There may be situations where only part of the time is needed; work with your leader in advance on any exceptions. Requesting and submitting Well-being Time. Pre-approval by your leader is necessary before you can take well-being time. Team members should request time off for Well-being Time. Depending on business conditions, Well-being Time may not be approved by your leader. You are encouraged to discuss your Well-being Time with your leader early to determine if your plans fit with the operations of the department or location. Team members are expected to submit Well-being Time in increments of 4 hours.

You don't need to request time off to use it. You just need to go to myTime self service and find the button for requesting vacation pay. You can only use vacation time if you have worked less than your average hours that week.

For instance, if your average is 30 hours and you worked 25 last week, you can request 5 hours of vacation to be used for last week. If you worked 32 hours the week before, you cannot use any vacation time for that week. You can go back several weeks in the past (6?).

You can go back at least a year...I've gone back 6 months.

can I use that if I have a doctor's appointment or do I have to call out to use them?
My state has sick time and you have to call out. You can only re classify an absence as sick time and not a regular day off or if you leave early. That’s what my HR told me at least.

Back