I'm Lost! How to Check Your Schedule Online

ViewSchedule is not updating. So I have worked more hours than what apparently is there scheduled and it hasn't update, I'm supposed to have over 15 hours so far, yet ViewSchedule on my phone remains the same from the time my shifts start till they end 4AM - 7AM.

The only way to actually know for sure what my hours are like for sure is using a computer at my store and then check My Time Card, other than that I haven't seen this thing update when I check on my phone.

Anybody having this option problem?

Try resetting your cache. Also view my schedule is only as up to date as what's been put into mytime. If you clock in but mytime isn't updated it won't show on view schedule

Nope

I'm getting: The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 6292877983884355256

Whats the latest info on how to check your schedule from home? I called the help desk a few weeks ago and they said Nov. 2 it would work but it doesnt yet. I have been checking my schedule with my smart phone for a year but a month ago I could not access it any more. Tried it from my home computer too. Tried 3 different browsers. I have been reading the board here and see several solutions mentioned, none work for me. They are
1. www.target.com/viewschedule
2. www.target.com/myschedule
3. The Kronos app on iphone
4. something called "branch" whatever that is.
Does ANYONE know how I can see my schedule at home?
All I get is error messages like invalid password, system is down try later. etc. blah blah
Thanks for any info!

Last edited:
Mods you may want to merge this thread.

As mentioned earlier there was a planned mytime outage tonight. So you could go into a store and you still wouldn't be able to see your schedule online

I will tell you what I've told our team members.

Do not count on being able to see your schedule online. When it works. Great but plan on writing it down or taking a picture of it when you are in the store. With the 10 days advance notice you should always be able to take a picture of your future schedule even if you only work one day a week.

Mods you may want to merge this thread.

As mentioned earlier there was a planned mytime outage tonight. So you could go into a store and you still wouldn't be able to see your schedule online

I will tell you what I've told our team members.

Do not count on being able to see your schedule online. When it works. Great but plan on writing it down or taking a picture of it when you are in the store. With the 10 days advance notice you should always be able to take a picture of your future schedule even if you only work one day a week.
The problem is, sometimes they change our schedule in the computer after its posted on the wall. then they "forget" to call and tell us that it got changed. Thats why I check it every night, at least when the system "works"

The problem is, sometimes they change our schedule in the computer after its posted on the wall. then they "forget" to call and tell us that it got changed. Thats why I check it every night, at least when the system "works"

You have the right to go by the wall schedule. That's why some stores don't post their wall schedule until they are certain about it.

You can't fire a tm for following the wall schedule.

The only exception is if they sign for a swap shift.

You have the right to go by the wall schedule. That's why some stores don't post their wall schedule until they are certain about it.

You can't fire a tm for following the wall schedule.

ncc1701 - Yep, what HRZone said. They can't force you to work a different schedule than what was posted if you don't agree to it.

In addition to relying on the wall schedule, another thing that you could do is screenshot (or print) the new schedule using your mobile/computer right when it first becomes available on <target.com/myschedule> or EHR. Not all stores enforce this but you're technically not supposed to photocopy or take photos of the posted wall schedule because it includes information about other TMs. This screenshot method won't get you in trouble (if your store is strict) because it only shows your own info. It also automatically documents the date and time (it says "Report Run: MMDDYY __:__ AM/PM") that you got this information. This is one of the best ways to document your schedule without potentially getting in trouble.

Last edited:
How do you set it up? Like the password? I don' have a password and not sure what to do.

How do you set it up? Like the password? I don' have a password and not sure what to do.

You need to go into a store computer to set one up.

Open the application called workbench.

Click "forgot password"

Follow the prompts

Britney - What HRZone said. This process will ask you to provide your TM Number, last 4 digits of your social security number, and your birthdate, so make sure you have that info ready with you or memorized.

Hi guys. I've been working at Target for about a week now, and I've finally been able to set up my ehr so that I can view my schedule and such at home. I checked it today and the days and hours it says I am scheduled to work are different from what is on my sheet that they gave me at orientation with the first 3 weeks schedule/what's on the wall at work. I'm assuming I should talk to HR or an LOD about this to confirm which schedule is correct, but I wasn't sure if calling, going to the store today or tomorrow when I have off, or waiting till I work Wednesday would be better. And also I wanted to know if others have dealt with this and what schedule they followed. Thanks!

Hi guys. I've been working at Target for about a week now, and I've finally been able to set up my ehr so that I can view my schedule and such at home. I checked it today and the days and hours it says I am scheduled to work are different from what is on my sheet that they gave me at orientation with the first 3 weeks schedule/what's on the wall at work. I'm assuming I should talk to HR or an LOD about this to confirm which schedule is correct, but I wasn't sure if calling, going to the store today or tomorrow when I have off, or waiting till I work Wednesday would be better. And also I wanted to know if others have dealt with this and what schedule they followed. Thanks!

Call as soon as possible, if there is a conflict it's better to solve it now.

Call as soon as possible, if there is a conflict it's better to solve it now.

Thanks :) I did call and they said never to trust the online schedule lol, always go with what's on the wall. Kinda annoying that they can't be organized enough to update accurately so that people can check from home/on the go, but oh well.

So you know the nav bar up top?

The thing that says "Home/Forums/Chat/Members/Wiki"?

Can we put a link to the schedule up there?? PLEASE
do you still want this lol

edit: actually probably not, it'll give new people the impression we're an official service of target or something

Back