Archived Huddle Huddle Huddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do our flow huddle after break in the break room i always have drinks n snacks for thr team so the team all take break together but our huddle last like 10mins so they basically get an extra break!

We usually have ours in a food area (it rotates).

When we had the tornado outbreak in 2011, we had a "Cuddle Huddle" in the pillow and soft stuff aisle.

flow huddle is always in the break room after their first break.
morning huddle is usually in the middle so we can work on freight from the truck that they NEVER EVER get done themselves.
evening huddle is usually up at TSC or the checklanes. we have a cashier huddle m-thurs so we like to be close to them so it goes quicker.

Morning huddle varies, but is generally held where ever they need something smart huddled.

Evening huddle happens about 75% of the time. When it happens, it is generally done in infant gondolas to do the zone. As a GSA, even if I am available (rare as there are usually breaks to be covered), I will no longer go to that one...I've gone too many times where they call huddle, have us start zoning, and then at the end of the zone say, "oh, I didn't have anything to say, thanks for coming!" As a GSA, I am exempt from the smart part of huddle, so I don't appreciate being tricked into it, so I stopped going. If it isn't held in the infant gondolas, it's in the TSC...I will go to that one as I can't be tricked into zoning.

At my store we've been having less huddles due to staffing. I usually show up and ask the LOD if we're having a huddle and they say nope. Lol.

Huddle? What's that? I think I've been to 3 in the past 6 months (and one of those was deliberately held at the fitting room because I told the STL that I'm not in the loop on a lot of things).

Mother ****ing Monday - don't know since I don't work Mondays
Tune in Tuesday - Electronics
Wellness Wednesday - Pharmacy
Thirsty Thursday - Starbucks
Freshness Friday - Market

What's a smart huddle?

In my store I call them "Red Wedding Huddles" because you feel betrayed after being called to a huddle just to zone or complete reshop.

If you don't know what the Red Wedding is in relation to Game of Thrones, don't Google it... Spoilers and such!

well week days .. or flow days usually between c and d or in girls which in are store is right by the check lanes. at night usually at check lanes or c and d. when we do have truck huddle its but the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back