Archived I hate it when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warn the seasonals, too.
We had some that would come in, look around for new faces & head straight for them.
We always tried to have experienced cashiers watching the newbies but they hit when there's a rush & we're usually tied up.
I did today, it's so messed up how they do that. I saw a seasonal tm hitting "accept anyway" over and over with a couponer today, I came over and showed her what was up, lady was Pissed, but I'm tired of them and reminded me of when I first started.

I hate it when I tell guests that I'm closing and they want me to make an exception for them (I'm hardlines). If I made an exception for everyone, I would be up there all night.

From now on, if they insist I take them I'll just tell them I have to use the bathroom.

IHIW: guests place their bags on the counter at the SD and just look at me. Hold on, sir/ma'am, let me use my mind-reading abilities to find out exactly what it is you'd like me to do.

IHIW: guests place a divider on an empty belt. Or when they place their item on the belt while it's moving but hold it from moving forward because...I don't know exactly. Nobody is going to take your shit!

This isn't really a hate, but I can't say I like it either, so I'm just going to post it here...

I'm not fond of when a guest approaches me and refers to me by name. It just feels weird to have a stranger use my name when I don't know theirs, I know I'm wearing a name tag, but still...Maybe I'm odd lol
It made me nuts too! Its "sir" or "Mr ...." to YOU guests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back