Archived I hate it when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would tell the lod or stl about it. What happen to the hours assigned for it.
Oh, they know about it now, no idea if they knew before because nobody seemed to have a plan for all that mess. Made sure they knew about it yesterday when the LODs were trying to tell me what the plan for instocks was and I went "nope, going to push these because nobody seems to have noticed this problem." I don't know what the hell happened that HBA got out of control over the last week but as of this morning we had two metros and five tubs of assorted HBA. Thanks to flow pushing what we could and then me and a couple other people backstocking we're now down to one metro and three tubs! All it took was no instocks getting done (one TM got to fill endcaps while the other 3 of us went to backroom), me staying an extra hour and a half to finish up one of those tubs.

I hate BTS. Everything goes to shit because apparently nobody thought to plan ahead for the sudden jump in workload and sales and suddenly everything's gone to pieces.

I hate it when a guest wants an item and we don't have it but still takes it out on me like it's my fault . I also hate when guest call and ask for an item we don't carry in store but insist we look for it because they don't take no for an answer .

IHIW Every Single Individual piece of makeup is wrapped in separate packaging. Which is all of it, every single day. It literally takes 3x as long to unwrap it as it does to push. Why God why. And oooowwwwww the sliced up hands from those flimsy cardboard-lite wraps. Like paper cuts on crack.

IHIW Every Single Individual piece of makeup is wrapped in separate packaging. Which is all of it, every single day. It literally takes 3x as long to unwrap it as it does to push. Why God why. And oooowwwwww the sliced up hands from those flimsy cardboard-lite wraps. Like paper cuts on crack.
Even better is backstocking cosmetics after a flow TM pushed over there for the first time...a jumbled box of trash and partially depackaged tiny little items, none of them rubber banded together.

Even better is backstocking cosmetics after a flow TM pushed over there for the first time...a jumbled box of trash and partially depackaged tiny little items, none of them rubber banded together.

I hear you! Whenever one of the non-cosmetics flow team puts backstock into my tier I freak and screech "Don't leave it like that; that is not Backroom-Ready!" Don't know if that's an actual term but damn my backstock is RIGHT. I've scared off a lot of 'helpers' though...

I do wish flow team could be given at least a mini course on how to send items back and other backroom etiquette...couldya make that happen?

I hate it when soy sauce breaks during unload. Whole receiving side of the back smells the rest of the day.
We somehow ended up with two full tubs soaked in pancake syrup...nobody mentioned it, just loaded them up. Yowzers what a mess.

I hate it when DYSON TALKING DISPLAYS EXIST! IS THAT RIGHT? WATER RUNS DOWN THE LENGTH? 99.9% BACTERIA IS KILLED? A FINE MIST? TELL ME ABOUT THE HEATING AND COOLING FAN NOW!

Someone turned it off and mere minutes later it started up again. I have been tuning things out the whole time I've worked here, but this thing is getting to me! I'm losing my mind.

I personally hate when guests leave their kids in the electronics department to play on the console displays and get mad at me when I don't watch them. Sorry, I'm not a daycare provider.

I hate it when DYSON TALKING DISPLAYS EXIST! IS THAT RIGHT? WATER RUNS DOWN THE LENGTH? 99.9% BACTERIA IS KILLED? A FINE MIST? TELL ME ABOUT THE HEATING AND COOLING FAN NOW!

Someone turned it off and mere minutes later it started up again. I have been tuning things out the whole time I've worked here, but this thing is getting to me! I'm losing my mind.

Oh, so that's what the display is supposed to do. The person they hired for our store to set it up was a vendor for another product in our store and they are useless. I ended up superzoning cds so I didn't have to talk to said vendor.

It took me a while to truly notice the Mario sounds. I kept humming the theme from SMB and couldn't figure out why. Then one day I actually noticed it lol. I guess I heard it before in some way?

I hate it when 4th quarter rolls around and we go back to 4 am start. I really hate it. Detest it. Passionately hate it. AND I am in the minority. WTF Must be an age thing?

I've tuned out the amiibo display (and I actually like the Gusty Garden Galaxy theme so it gives me something to listen to while working), but the Skylanders Trap Team display drove me and everyone else nuts because it was motion-activated. Shit you not, I came in one day to find out someone unplugged the audio cables. Couldn't have been happier.

What drives me nuts, though, are the TVs. The ads get cycled out often enough, but the one that goes "I'm gonna drop a bomb on you" followed by gibberish that I still don't understand has been in the loop since I started working here almost six months ago. Can't stand those fucking things.

I hate it when a guest's kid will not stop crying, and the guest in question has 5093487654765 items to be rung up.... and the kid's bawling throughout, from start to finish and even as they're leaving the store.

I mean, to some degree I feel bad for the parent, but at the same time... ARGH!

Agreed. So, so much. :C

It also doesn't help that most of the time, the GSTL/GSAs don't have their PDA set to notify them if a cashier needs help, and it takes them forever to notice the blinker's flashing. =_=
Do you guys have stickers at your registers ?

I hate it when I'm helping a guest and another guest tries to butt in during our conversation. Like just be patient lady, I'll be with you in a moment.

Also hate it when someone comes up to me and asks "Do I need to make returns at the service desk?" I reply in the affirmative, and they just go "But there's a line." and then they look at me expectantly. I'm sorry? You're an adult, you should know how to queue properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back