Archived I hate it when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We started giving guests the next size up that had a lid and just bringing the price down

We started giving guests the next size up that had a lid and just bringing the price down
People go for that? Usually when I buy a container, I need it to fit in a specific place or its for a specific item or items.

IHIW guests learn your name and then proceed to use it for every little thing, particularly when they're "blaming" you for something that goes wrong....no, "tgtcpht" WASN'T the person you gave the hard copy of your CII Rx to over the weekend because "tgtcpht" wasn't working!!! Nice try, though ;)

IHIW guests learn your name and then proceed to use it for every little thing, particularly when they're "blaming" you for something that goes wrong....no, "tgtcpht" WASN'T the person you gave the hard copy of your CII Rx to over the weekend because "tgtcpht" wasn't working!!! Nice try, though ;)
Ugh more stranger danger. Or the adult version. With less danger and more annoyance. Makes you wish for an archaic name like Vercingetorix or Noichrothach.

Ugh more stranger danger. Or the adult version. With less danger and more annoyance. Makes you wish for an archaic name like Vercingetorix or Noichrothach.
I never even USE the name on my name tag, I go by my nickname, so whenever they say "I spoke to tgtcpht on the phone and she told me...." everyone KNOWS they're lying through their teeth ;)

Can't we use a nickname on our nametags? I'm pretty sure we can...
Nope, I tried.
I even did one with a dymo label but they made me take it off.
And no, I can't say what it was without outing myself.

I have a nickname nametag. I used to wear it all the time until I lost it. Granted, it was my last name and I go by that a lot, but it's still technically a nickname. I just have one of those last names.

I hate zoning pets and chemicals not because it's difficult, it's actually quite easy, but because I have allergies and the rabbit hay makes me have a sneezing episode.

IHIW the male employees at our store are afraid of the "feminine products" and have to call in the girls for assistance. This is why you're all single, it's just pads, tampons, and shit to clean your vagina. You're not going to die because some lady asks you which tampons are the buy 3 get 1 free.

I hate it when getting through maaaybe a couple blocks (out of the ~7 we have in hardlines) feels like a major accomplishment for instocks. Never get to just start instocks on the weekends, have to do a bunch of other stuff first :(

I hate it when getting through maaaybe a couple blocks (out of the ~7 we have in hardlines) feels like a major accomplishment for instocks. Never get to just start instocks on the weekends, have to do a bunch of other stuff first :(

On a weekend I just try to hit the big sellers, along with the small task list. At least that way we have paper towels and baby food. Which blow out of my store on weekends.

And I hear ya. Finish reshop, finish pushing this for Market find the missing IPads! Or go help back stock the truck..

I constantly get scheduled outside of my availability. I mean I'm open every day of the week except one day and even then I'm open all morning / afternoon. I mean should I put a poster up so everyone knows?

2015-06-07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back