Archived I hate it when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015-06-07.jpg
Looks like my niece's closet.

There were three carts outside the fitting room along with the 1 cart and 2 z-racks you can see here. That was an interesting day, to be certain.
FYI, Corporate, that is what happens when you cut hours to the bone!
Only 4 carts and 2 z-racks? That's a good day at my store...

IHIW a guest says, "it's in a box. Just slap a label on it!" One of these days, I'm just going to grab a random box, a random label, someone else's receipt and say, "okay, here ya go!" If they question it, I'll THEN explain that the "correct" box and the "correct" label will take 15-20 minutes.

I hate it when guests rummage through the shelf or pusher to get something "fresher" all the way in the back (i.e. yogurt, bagged vegetables, basically anything in pfresh) and leave all the stuff they just pulled out wherever they please.

I hate it when guests rummage through the shelf or pusher to get something "fresher" all the way in the back (i.e. yogurt, bagged vegetables, basically anything in pfresh) and leave all the stuff they just pulled out wherever they please.

I always grab from the back. 50% of the time I actually find older stuff back there. Lol!

I randomly don't FIFO on some items just to mess with guests in retaliation, or alternate dates.

Edit: also, I hate it when wine vendors change wines on displays or roll carts. How the hell am I to know labels need to be made?! Nearly a month, one wine has been sitting in one spot under a 9.99 price tag when it's 17.99.

Last edited:
IHIW guests place three-tiered storage bins on the belt. Or really ANY large storage bins on the belt. I also HIW the sensor cannot "see" those storage bins (and glass products) and just keep rolling! Ugh. The tiered bins have a habit of tipping over and if I get hit by one of those because guests are just that mindless, I'm going to lose my job. :)

Have I mentioned I hate Wednesdays? Because I do. Instocks team spent half our 4-hour shift pushing autos, including a rather full green rack of HBA backstock from last Thursday's truck. Only then could we get started on a 270+ list for grocery and softlines. When the LOD wanted to know if I though we'd get through the list in time I seriously had to try not to cackle like a madman.

There's nothing worse than when the fire alarm goes off and people leave their carts behind, and I have to work on 8 carts of HBA reshop. Happened tonight.

There's nothing worse than when the fire alarm goes off and people leave their carts behind, and I have to work on 8 carts of HBA reshop. Happened tonight.
Could be worse, it could be several trucks' worth of unbackstocked HBA. Tried pushing that yesterday and it took me almost two hours to get through one tub. There's still at least four more back there and we have four more trucks this week...

Could be worse, it could be several trucks' worth of unbackstocked HBA. Tried pushing that yesterday and it took me almost two hours to get through one tub. There's still at least four more back there and we have four more trucks this week...
Yuck!!!

I would tell the lod or stl about it. What happen to the hours assigned for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back