Archived I like it when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it when I am not given anything else to do in 3 hours other than MMB and photo. I can't finish STAT, MMB, and all of Toys in 3 hours, sorry LOD.

I like it when Mobile doesn't talk about TBR at work when the STL is 3 aisles away. Are you trying to get fired? Shush!

I like it when a guest swears at me in a foreign language that I understand and I can tell them to have a good day in that language.

I like it when I am not given anything else to do in 3 hours other than MMB and photo. I can't finish STAT, MMB, and all of Toys in 3 hours, sorry LOD.

I like it when Mobile doesn't talk about TBR at work when the STL is 3 aisles away. Are you trying to get fired? Shush!

I like it when a guest swears at me in a foreign language that I understand and I can tell them to have a good day in that language.
Hahahaha

I like it when I come into my (why do I claim it?) fixture room on Monday and its as perfect as I left it on Friday. Makes my week!

This is going to be a good week....

Heres a fixture room...

Attachments

• fixturedoom.jpg
    fixturedoom.jpg
    726.1 KB · Views: 72
I like it when guests put things back where they belong. I offer to do it for them, but I like their attitude.
As opposed to obsessive price checkers (who can't read labels) who leave stuff on endcaps. If I could ban them from my store, I would.

I also like it when guests bring damaged items up to me. It's thoughtful for them to see something damaged and put it in the right hands to be taken care of.

I like what I saw today when i was resetting an aisle, having everything pulled to the front, this very awesome lady wanted to buy something, grabbed the one in the front, and actually stopped reached around and took the one in the back 0_0
ive never seen anything like it lol she actually was a guest

I like what I saw today when i was resetting an aisle, having everything pulled to the front, this very awesome lady wanted to buy something, grabbed the one in the front, and actually stopped reached around and took the one in the back 0_0
ive never seen anything like it lol she actually was a guest
She must've worked in retail before. It's made me more aware of stuff like that. I try to take the item from the back whenever I can.

I like it when I hear on the walkie "additional cashiers to the frontlanes" but then the GSTL says "cancel, cancel".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back