Archived INPUT(end to end) process

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a hardlines tm who is feeling very frustrated lately. Since the "end to end" process started, my hours are atrocious(17-18 hrs) per wk and I don't anticipate it getting any better. With this "end to end" process, hours are being allocated to market(tms get 30+ hrs)/softlines also has a dedicated team(tms get 30+ hrs) and now that backroom & flow are part of the sales floor team hrs are dedicated to them. Now, where does that leave the hardlines team? Practically in limbo/on a needed basis, since we are not part of this process. I feel like a plug, putting me maybe to fill in for someone who is on vacation or wherever I am needed. These "end to end" departments have a set schedule. They don't have to worry about hours. If you are not part of the "end to end" process, your hrs are basically screwed.
That is how I see it based on what I have read here.

You are correct. Solution:
Since you are a TL ask to lead a E2e team.

OP is not a TL...

Either way, you should communicate with HR and let them know your concerns.

You know I need to read that again I thought sure it was TL. Sorry

This is the point of E2E. It's not for our benefit, nor is it supposed to give us more hours. It's a way to have everyone trained for basically everything. Everyone trained for everything = shit hours all around.

Update Hardlinesmaster. Thanks, for asking. I spoke to a SrTl & ETLGE. The ETLGE said I was one of her top people & was surprised at the hours I was getting. She used to make the schedule but since the E2E process, the ETLHR took over. She said she would speak to the ETLHR & find out why my hours are low.

Our store is currently being computer scheduled and the computer as always doesn't know diddley about the needs of the store. Anyone else going through computer scheduling?

Our store is currently being computer scheduled and the computer as always doesn't know diddley about the needs of the store. Anyone else going through computer scheduling?

Yes and it is awful! HR always made the schedule for the entire store, with input from other ETLs. Now everyone, from my ETL on down is super frustrated. TMs aren't being scheduled as needed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back