Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Yogurts are now flexed everywhere as there is soooo much new product and flavors !!
it sets this week not sure who or when it will be done.

Also, MILK WALL gets set this week ....
It all flips the half gallon specialty milks go where the vendor milk is and the vendor milk goes where the specialty milk is.
This will be a nightmare when it gets done !!

oh, and the remodel with new tables in pfresh valley starts on the 31st of July.

i'm not looking forward to this at all.
We have an overnight cooler cleaning this week and have yet to set the freezer pogs from the last set. Realistically they both need done if we have to demerch anyway...pptl isn't planning on touching anything in the coolers til we have this overnight

Does anyone have the sap number for the white cooler shelves for the deli/cheese aisle? We ran out and our closest store has the same issue :,(

I got a coupon for a free one, and it just tasted like milk to me. I tried the plain.

Because this is such a great idea... I am anticipating so many broken yogurts from our very special guests... GLASS EVERYWHERE!!!!

Especially because of the pushers!

Does anyone have the sap number for the white cooler shelves for the deli/cheese aisle? We ran out and our closest store has the same issue :,(

Are y'all not doing the pushers on cheese?

I got a coupon for a free one, and it just tasted like milk to me. I tried the plain.

I got a coupon for 50 cents off soooo I guess I'll try it.

We sell single-serve cottage cheese with fruit on the bottom and I'm so happy.

I fuckin' love cottage cheese.

We sell single-serve cottage cheese with fruit on the bottom and I'm so happy.

I fuckin' love cottage cheese.
Isn't this just like cheese cake
Why is this with the jello and not with the other Philadelphia cream cheese

Kinda weird and theses eggs to go snack look weird also.

We do have the pushers but for the bars of cheese we are missing one :( Also found out my pmt has all my fixtures outside by the compactor :eek: so many pushers!

does anyone use their vendor board? I just noticed mine and saw it was last updated 2/17/2016 LMAO. half my vendors scores are down 50% or even more lmao time to start giving "tough" love here

Did anyone else get the new Grab and Go stuff? I just passed by Pfresh today and saw an endcap of the stuff - at least whats left of it because its selling QUICK.

Did anyone else get the new Grab and Go stuff? I just passed by Pfresh today and saw an endcap of the stuff - at least whats left of it because its selling QUICK.
We are waiting for the remodle cause our g17 closed dairy endcap is going to an open case with this stuff. Some of the grab and go is home location cheese aisle.

My stl and dtl made my dairy endcap a wine endcap :( they even turned one of my freezer endcaps into a beer/ salsa one and it doesn't sell :,( :,(

Back