Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

I'm a PA and apparently the Routine checklist is forgotten at my store, at least they never tell us to check it off. However I just communicate with all the lods to let them know I completed my routines in the morning. As far as the cleaning log checklist, I still check it off, but I think it's pointless because half the checklist is for a supertarget and half the routines don't even apply to our store because it's for supertargets. I just try to do a cleaning routine everyday, even if it's a small quick one..if you don't keep up with it it builds up and then you end up spending longer to scrub inside the coolers etc.

Since i'm the only one in the produce area this time of year some days i cant even get to it because I have to get all my pallets done & I just end up having no time because They only schedule me.

Still have 3 freezer pallets left from Monday and today got 2 dairy, 2 produce and 1 banana pallet. And no one has back stocked all weekend in the coolers.

Well it’s 4 th quarter as usual. We did 52 k over sales on Sunday did 292 k on goal of 240 k. And Monday did 236 k on goal of 200 k.

No way to keep up with these sales.

How many people are scheduled in dairy during the weekend?

Normally they schedule just me on a Saturday, and I only have time to clear out the meat cooler and produce cooler all day then work on making sure bakery is fully stocked. My manager likes to make sure i challenge /clear out meat and produce cooler first since those 2 areas are my main focus.I'll work on 2 tubs of eggs in dairy/some racks that i have time for, and most of the time dont have time to touch freezer. It's frustrating when we are a medium volume store and at this time of year they only schedule me on a saturday.

1 pa to do bananas produce meat.
Then pa has to push milk and specialty milk from the truck.

3 doing dry grocery when they finish dry after 5 hrs then come to push dairy for their last 2 or 3 hours. We are a high volume pfresh store with a FDC truck every day, freezer only 3 days ( mon wed fri).

Bakery is filled Friday then remains empty Saturday and Sunday.

We now just have one person do all of meat/produce/bananas

And the other 6-8 TM’s working working on various push.

We’ve changed processes so many times but there is just so much push and never enough people, OR people who are either slow/lost/almost useless

my etl would kill me if I had pallets not done. Even if backstock isnt complete I get coached about it. We were e2e but i guess my new district is not going forward with it so we're kinda in a state of just ???? dry market is back to flow, we pull the cafs still and went back to backstocking our coolers (except produce and fresh meat). Feels like I dont have time anymore to clean my department and feels like steritechs out to get me :(

my etl would kill me if I had pallets not done. Even if backstock isnt complete I get coached about it. We were e2e but i guess my new district is not going forward with it so we're kinda in a state of just ???? dry market is back to flow, we pull the cafs still and went back to backstocking our coolers (except produce and fresh meat). Feels like I dont have time anymore to clean my department and feels like steritechs out to get me :(
You’re not alone. Even the successful e2e stores are missing on cleaning.

we never received the new coupons 1, 2, 3, 4 dollars off (meat, produce, bakery) for winter. Just found out the fall coupons no longer scan at the checkouts,

anyone know how to order these looked on Sap but couldn't find them.

I was told you couldn't order them; you might need to MySupport it? Great; now I gotta go through ours and see which ones are still good.

we never received the new coupons 1, 2, 3, 4 dollars off (meat, produce, bakery) for winter. Just found out the fall coupons no longer scan at the checkouts,

anyone know how to order these looked on Sap but couldn't find them.
Thanks for the warning. I pretty much only buy the stickered meat and produce because the stuff is so expensive.

Thanks for the warning. I pretty much only buy the stickered meat and produce because the stuff is so expensive.
yeah we were suppose to receive the new ones the week of November 6th but haven't seen them still using the ugly brown one we have had since august

I'll mention it next time I go in. We've got SO MANY ROLLS of coupons sitting around; I'd love to know if I can just toss a whole bunch cuz they don't work anymore.

Work with the receiver. I didn’t know I received them until I noticed a box near the ambient room door left by my receiver haha. They might have just put it somewhere waiting to be found

We got ours a while back they were in a box outside on a pallette. Had to get with the gstl since it was mixed in with the stuff they ordered outside with receiving

Team lead is totally cracking the whip today, she has two trainees (tl and etl) and she's telling US to go faster when she the one spending 2 hours not doing any work training them. And now apparently we are talking too much while we are working so I was told to "not exaserbate the situation by continuing the conversation" aka: don't talk to anyone and move faster while I walk around with two trainees and sort a pallet maybe. Only one pallet to go wish me luck

Team lead is totally cracking the whip today, she has two trainees (tl and etl) and she's telling US to go faster when she the one spending 2 hours not doing any work training them. And now apparently we are talking too much while we are working so I was told to "not exaserbate the situation by continuing the conversation" aka: don't talk to anyone and move faster while I walk around with two trainees and sort a pallet maybe. Only one pallet to go wish me luck
Is she like “less talk more stock”

My ctl likes to rhyme sayings all day long.

Ok I made it. I decided to stay behind an hour on request to finish cleaning up the last pallets, trash, backstock, and refill the milk. Good thing I did because that gave my tl the wonderful opportunity to hand me a corrective action form that ate up about 20mins of the hour I was supposed to stay. All because I come in 5 or 6 mins late. And when I went back the other tm who was supposed to do the some of the backstock, he decided to do the trash instead so he left me with pallets, 2 u boats of backstock, 1 full milk flat to push and I had to follow up with my trainee to make sure ye doesn't fck up the closing....again.

But that's ok because one of the "opportunities" I have is to challenge my team members latteraly. Too bad I couldn't because he left without saying anything and my tl left after she gave me my papers. So yea. Now I'm off to take my mom out to dinner for her birthday because that's what I had planned before I decided to stay and help out.

I guess we were suddenly given another c&s truck this Sunday and already have one this Saturday. We were told we weren’t one of the stores to receive additional trucks but I guess it’ll be fun :,^)

How about tinv presh inventory Monday night and I’m doing it all by myself and I’m the closer. Wtf. 4th quarter sucks.

Back