Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

25139298_1710492202328968_974058203_o.jpg

What happens when you get a whole extra palette of Pumpkin Spice Creamers and other misc things and you stack it too high... me and the new guy were very intuitive with our rubber bands. The whole thing was wobbling but then we stretched 3 rubber bands around the uboat tightly so everything stayed put. We had no other u-boats to pick from so ... yup.
THIS IS WHERE ALL MY CREAMER WENT!! Seriously though I have not been receive any creamer except one boxes of peppermint every other truck. My poor end caps been basically all Starbucks peppermint drinks and eggnog

What happens when you get a whole extra palette of Pumpkin Spice Creamers and other misc things and you stack it too high... me and the new guy were very intuitive with our rubber bands. The whole thing was wobbling but then we stretched 3 rubber bands around the uboat tightly so everything stayed put. We had no other u-boats to pick from so ... yup.
We got about the same amount this past Sunday pumpkin and sugar free pumpkin
You still get c& s I see the printer for bcode and no fdc labels

Wow I’d hate to Bcode all that.
And milk on the u boat. We push ours from behind straight to the shelf with a back loader from the dairy cooler sorry to brag.

Last edited:

And milk on the u boat. We push ours from behind straight to the shelf with a back loader from the dairy cooler sorry to brag.
My stores end2end but I don’t do the process how it wants us to. I take all my pallets to the floor before we open and blitz all the push before we open. Even though push is suppose to be all day I still get coached for not having it done by 12. And let me tell you the struggle of having to make sure my team has printers and having to stalk people down for taking ours

Does any market team use aprons? I’ve heard of a couple having some like beauty and Starbucks. Also anyone have the sap # for the monarch guns someone ditched our only one in the freezer with the ink door broken :,(

I got the same amount of creamers. I was like what the heck! Noticed the Creamer endcap POG changed this month... Wooooooo out with the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice coffee's and now we'll get another one. I swear I cant order enough eggnog from my milk vendor

@qmosqueen I love the back loader milk shelves. They're great alllllllllllll the way up until you have to clean them for that steritech visit coming up...
But who still Bcodes? Getting a printer and doing all that work takes too much time.

Must be nice to not have to bcode. When candy was going to stop coming through McClane’s, I was so happy that it would come with pick labels... then it just starts showing up through C&S.
Now half of my ambient pallet comes on my produce pallets and all my candy is shoved all on top of my bananas and mixed in with my tomatoes. Thanks c&s

Anyone on your c&s team like not rotate the stock? Today as I was cleaning shelves I found a ton of almond milk and orange juice outdated in the back. Actually I had a cart full! (some dates from early november, even October! Either they are lazy and not rotating or pushing old product from the dairy cooler and not paying attention to the dates while stocking. I brought it up to my LOD yesterday.

Anyone on your c&s team like not rotate the stock? Today as I was cleaning shelves I found a ton of almond milk and orange juice outdated in the back. Actually I had a cart full! (some dates from early november, even October! Either they are lazy and not rotating or pushing old product from the dairy cooler and not paying attention to the dates while stocking. I brought it up to my LOD yesterday.
I say it's both. Laziness and not paying attention but more laziness

I thought steritech got blacked out during the holidays, lol.

and out of dates from October is child’s play at my store...I pulled some stuff off a shelf from July today...

Lol pls nobody reweighs meat at my store. I’ll keep an eye on it but I doubt my TL will remember. At least we’re not sitting on a ton.
We havent reweighed any of hams either its so bad. Like why doesnt target just sent them preweighed to everyone does price difference matter that much to them smh. they did a pretty nice job with the turkeys on that thank god

Turned out today’s truck was ONLY produce and they didn’t have any papers. The driver said the printer was broken when printing so he handed us a hand written note saying our store and the pallet numbers lmao. 8 produce pallets on a weekend and almost 80% went out
how did you guys get 8 pallets out how big or empty was your produce lmfao

To have 8 pallets you gotta be decent size. I get C&S 3 days a week and one pallet of produce each delivery. Unless they forgot to do the order then we might have 2 lol.

Back