Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Geez...we wouldn't even be able to fit that into the cooler. We go thru alot of milk since the Starbucks is 70th in the company because we don't have an actual Starbucks in the area. Soon though, I can't wait

God I haven’t done that in a while and not for C&S I think. Rfapps>reverse logistics>credit> scan item
Pretty sure it should bring up the vendor. If correct, hit yes. Instead of scanning the item, input the number they gave you maybe.

On second thought, maybe someone with specific experience should answer this. Ask your receiver.

A coworker that everyone on my team didnt like got fired after he went too far on his last shift and we are able to pick up his shifts as the STL approved the overtime. Gonna be a nice paycheck. :D

A coworker that everyone on my team didnt like got fired after he went too far on his last shift and we are able to pick up his shifts as the STL approved the overtime. Gonna be a nice paycheck. :D
How far did he go ?
Did he cross over ?
Since this is the market thread hmm did he toss away good food ?

Hey guys which doyour LODS get more angry at more? if you order too little or a little too much?

Theres times where i order too much of something that usually sells well but then some doesnt get sold. My lod doesn't care as long as it's donated and not tossed away.

Our other PA that is scheduled on mondays and Wednesdays orders too little and somehow I get the blame for it from my STL & LOD :(

Oh yeah when do you guys start to put yogurt into donation? I usually put yogurt if it only has 4 days left of Shelf life into donation.

Hey guys which doyour LODS get more angry at more? if you order too little or a little too much?

Theres times where i order too much of something that usually sells well but then some doesnt get sold. My lod doesn't care as long as it's donated and not tossed away.

Our other PA that is scheduled on mondays and Wednesdays orders too little and somehow I get the blame for it from my STL & LOD :(
We’ve been ‘scolded’ for ordering too little. But I’ve told all my ETL’s that many factors come into play; we end up selling more than we thought, items that spoil/boxes that just aren’t good quality/who does the order, items on sale. Other end is that we have too much and we waste time having to roll it too and from the floor for two maybe three days until someone orders more and by then the quality is deteriorating and we just waste food.

As for yogurt we pull it 10 days out. If it ends up empty well at least it will hopefully force FDC to send newer ones in.

My first time ordering with my team lead led to me ordering 8 pallets. On a Tuesday. Her only response was “why order three boxes of cauliflower. No one buys three boxes of cauliflower”. I’ve always been told it’s always better to over order than under order you can always sell and tpc but you can’t sell air!

My first time ordering with my team lead led to me ordering 8 pallets. On a Tuesday. Her only response was “why order three boxes of cauliflower. No one buys three boxes of cauliflower”. I’ve always been told it’s always better to over order than under order you can always sell and tpc but you can’t sell air!
Wow a lot of over ordering 1 or 2 of everything is just fine Remember how many eaches are in a case

1 day before for dairy products.
Juices I usually pull 10-14 days before.
Meat I pull the day of expiration
Juicies and all dairy 1 or 2 days out. Our ETL will have our heads if we do any more than that. Our DTL has known to shop at our store and checks our donate tub in the dairy cooler on occasion. So I’m not gonna get in trouble for donating anything that’s still good for 7 days.

Stores having a remodel starting January. Saw the map of how it’s going to look today. I want market to be bigger but they cut it a little bit :,(

1 day before for dairy products.
Juices I usually pull 10-14 days before.
Meat I pull the day of expiration
Our store just receives WAYYY too much yogurt. We had to qmos about 10 cases of Faye alone and we still have another 30 or so in back that expire January 1-5th . They’ve been on sale and they just aren’t selling with the exception of 2%.

does anyone else get that flavored cottage cheese that never sells !! we got like 6 cases of each flavor and had to qmos all.

this shit doesn't sell

Product-Artisa-Cottage-Cheese-Strawberry-High-Protein-Snack.jpg

Anyone know where the holiday order cutoff page is? I don’t remember and my normal order day falls on Christmas.

Look on red wire there was a spreadsheet from the fdc search for your store number. If you can’t find it just order 2 days out , order on Saturday the 23 rd to be delivered on Tuesday 26th since closed Monday Christmas.

Just think this way :
Order on one day
FDC pulls next day
you receive the following day.

Back