Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

So the hams both are going lower starting Sunday. Warm up your scale.

The archer farms spiral ham is now 1.99 per lb going to 1.79 pet pound
And the new ham is now 1.39 going to 1.29

So looks like between Saturday and Sunday we will be weighing lots of hams thanks corporate

Last edited:
Omg pls no LOL no one buys hams where we are at. We have every single one couponed to the max value and no one touches them with a ten foot poll. Also additional trucks are terrible but also a mixed bag for me. Only because we get sent all the super target stuff people keep bugging me for. Like dairy free yogurt etc.

Lol pls nobody reweighs meat at my store. I’ll keep an eye on it but I doubt my TL will remember. At least we’re not sitting on a ton.

How about tinv presh inventory Monday night and I’m doing it all by myself and I’m the closer. Wtf. 4th quarter sucks.
I found using the actual store inv paper is great for pfresh inventory. I print them out and then put the Bcode with how many offthe item per cage. I was able to get most of my coolers (besides juices) prepped in two hours and made the rest go by fast. Sorry for being the closer I feel you on that :(

Attachments

• 5ED96E72-0636-4084-8335-B9DCE806E0AB.jpeg
    5ED96E72-0636-4084-8335-B9DCE806E0AB.jpeg
    541.1 KB · Views: 31
Eh, I just prep it by going through, making sure a barcode is showing and sticking a sticky note on the Waco/item or writing a big number on the case.

Turned out today’s truck was ONLY produce and they didn’t have any papers. The driver said the printer was broken when printing so he handed us a hand written note saying our store and the pallet numbers lmao. 8 produce pallets on a weekend and almost 80% went out

Today we got in Market Pantry Hams in addition to the Archer Farms ones. However, I could not find them in the scale when I searched for them. Not sure if I need to My Support it.

Today we got in Market Pantry Hams in addition to the Archer Farms ones. However, I could not find them in the scale when I searched for them. Not sure if I need to My Support it.
You can always type the Dcpi and it should come up

We have had them for a month now they are lower in price I think 1.29 per pound both hams are in this weeks ad.

So that’s where all my pies went! We literally received one box of the pies before thanksgiving.
2 FULL pallets and when they started selling fdc sent us about 4 boxes a week for about 3 weeks. Lol. My stl said we are number 5 in the whole company on pumpkin pie sales.

Time to reweigh all my turkeys to half off :,) I have this one man who comes in once a week and wipes us clean of all our turkeys. He’s my savior

Oh shit. Is the ham on sale for every target store? :O I TOTALLY forgot to check the last 2 days :( I better reweigh all those hams when I come in tomorrow morning.
Yup it’s in this weeks ad. I’ve forgotten to reweigh but no one hasn’t bought any of them from my store in a while

Yeah honestly I havent seen one person buy a ham at my store sunday and yesterday.I need to read the target ad MORE.OOPS :( I'll just reweigh them and print signs tomorrow before the store opens.

Ugh ikr :( and salesplanners huh? I'm jealous.
I'm supposed to be PA at my store and the team leads set ours and the other male PA at my store does sometimes..
Strange.

I still have a huge pallet of turkeys. .50 cent a pound turkeys anyone?!?!
Speaking of turkeys we have like 30 boxes in the back still, I warned my Team lead not to order so many the week before Thanksgiving! reguardless of sale, i doubt they are gonna sell well. No one likes cooking a turkey. If you wanna cook it well, it's a process.

I said the week before Thanksgiving we should order NO more than 15 boxes.

Team lead says: NOPE. order 38 boxes we are gonna sell these in no time!

and to the huge turkey pallet sitting in the back the second week of December. The last time I had to restock turkeys was 2 weeks prior to Thanksgiving. Those Turkeys are still out! LOL

Last edited:
Yeah honestly I havent seen one person buy a ham at my store sunday and yesterday.I need to read the target ad MORE.OOPS :( I'll just reweigh them and print signs tomorrow before the store opens.
didn't you read my post on Saturday i warned you guys. Mine were all weighed and ready before the store opened on Sunday.
We have sold about 40 to 50 hams since Sunday.

25139298_1710492202328968_974058203_o.jpg

What happens when you get a whole extra palette of Pumpkin Spice Creamers and other misc things and you stack it too high... me and the new guy were very intuitive with our rubber bands. The whole thing was wobbling but then we stretched 3 rubber bands around the uboat tightly so everything stayed put. We had no other u-boats to pick from so ... yup.

Back