Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
so apparently Good and gather turkey breasts are priced different online(.75c/lb) vs in store($1.50/lb). a customer tried to argue with me, but she had the proof. i had to reweight the turkey breasts. i dont like how target is doing this shady thing. i dont know why they just price it all across platforms.
We have been selling them at .77 cents per pound they come in priced at 1.19/lbs. I must have weighed 20 boxes in the past 3 days. Our sign 7X11 says till Jan 2 for that price. It’s crazy how they are selling. I just ordered another 12 boxes to come in on Thursday

We have been selling them at .77 cents per pound they come in priced at 1.19/lbs. I must have weighed 20 boxes in the past 3 days. Our sign 7X11 says till Jan 2 for that price. It’s crazy how they are selling. I just ordered another 12 boxes to come in on Thursday
I should probably just do that. My area loves butterball tho, nobody buys target brands so we order BB more.

PackAndCry

Furniture, Call Button One
on the same vein as thee last post. is it bad that I filled a trash can of expired product from the sales floor two days in a row?
I think my store would set a record for finding expired product if someone actually checked the grab and go at the front. There's even expired bottled water up there.

We are having a visit for Market. It is the new position. I know him from when he was being trained a few years ago. He was only here about 3 months but he remembered my name on his greeting day. I figure that he will ask me questions.
Please give me any question that he could ask. I really want to make a good impression.

We are having a visit for Market. It is the new position. I know him from when he was being trained a few years ago. He was only here about 3 months but he remembered my name on his greeting day. I figure that he will ask me questions.
Please give me any question that he could ask. I really want to make a good impression.
Expiration dates for opu. Telling flex teams about the process. Thanks @seasonaldude

seasonaldude

That Asshole in OPU
Expiration dates for opu. Telling flex teams about the process. Thanks @seasonaldude

You're welcome. And, since expiration dates for OPU are different than when market needs to pull items off the shelves, you could go one step further and teach the flex team to enter check dates for items they INF for date reasons that are not yet expired. Assuming you could get your flex team to do that, I think higher ups would be very impressed.