Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

So my pfresh scored well. No reason why it wouldn't. There was no chance of pfresh having anything bad on the floor or anything dirty, thank you plano team. She called out something about a bit of mold in the lining of the produce cooler door.

Store is red. 50/100 because fucKING FOOD AVE GOD DAMMIT.

Its always Food Ave or Starbucks

So PFAB is set and things are everywhere and I have 3 tables for produce now with the 3rd table almost empty So either today or Friday we will move things around to our liking and flex where needed to fill up the tables. I had to order a lot I mean a lot of produce to come in for Thursday's truck like 5 pallets worth and 6 bags of russets since they are on 4 shelves.

Damn those turkeys are taking up so much room in my freezer. Way too soon for them

Damn those turkeys are taking up so much room in my freezer. Way too soon for them

It's to give you enough time to reweigh them!

Oh, and it's not like you'll get extra payroll for it. They wouldn't pay for the FDC to reweigh all that product. They're definitely not going to pay to have store TM's reweigh thousands of pounds of turkeys.

It's to give you enough time to reweigh them!

Oh, and it's not like you'll get extra payroll for it. They wouldn't pay for the FDC to reweigh all that product. They're definitely not going to pay to have store TM's reweigh thousands of pounds of turkeys.

WTF, no extra payroll to reweigh turkeys. No extra payroll to fill and sell 30% more produce ??

that's why we have outs on the sales floor and more in the backroom with no one to push it to the floor.

This is what happens when your PA does a shit job and expects Flow to do everything relating to pfresh, and when your Flow team is full of idiots

B2u71R4.jpg

This is all expired product, and we'd only gotten about half way through before I had to leave.
I found yogurt from February for fucks sake...

I'm so tired of this shit

This is what happens when your PA does a shit job and expects Flow to do everything relating to pfresh, and when your Flow team is full of idiots

B2u71R4.jpg

This is all expired product, and we'd only gotten about half way through before I had to leave.

I was going to say that this isn't that bad.. You should see the CARTS of crap I find... When I ignore the 50 extra-curricular activities my Sales Floor TL who has never worked in Market asks me to do, and actually get to do my job. (Of course 1/3 of the time the next day I will find the exact same expired product on the floor again because it was pulled/pushed from the backroom.)

I QMOS my stuff out and I totally would go through, say, the produce cooler to clear out all out of dates, but unfortunately for us, certain people in the store are not held accountable for making sure their team completes ALL backstock, not just that which you can see

I went in yesterday and saw all the changes to p fresh. Lots of product added, lots of product expanded facing and lots of products moved around. I think it is sad that HQ couldnt send us the new product this past Saturday so the plano team and our flow team could have pushed the new product to capacity. Instead, we got many holes and Tuesdays truck didnt fill them.

We really expanded on our produce. I dont see how we have keep the floor full with the size of our produce cooler. We have a small produce cooler. I dont see how we can keep backstock of all our produce in our small cooler. Sure, it will be full on truck days but when it sells, we may not have any extra product in the back because our cooler is so small.

One another good piece of news: For now, I am going to do 2 less p fresh sales planners thanks to the blended juices moving to the front endcaps. Though there is now no place for our season creamers. They are now sitting in the backroom with no set location on the sales floor

Regarding the amount of crap we qmosed... We're a low volume store, and that's easily a fifth of the cooler that's expired :(

B2u71R4.jpg

Why is there expired dairy in donation bins?

I'm baffled by anyone tossing lunchables... Sure, we get a shit ton of them, but I have yet to see one expire on the shelf <_<

it's official we just set the Turkey bunkers, with 5 pallets of Turkeys delivered between Tuesday and Thursday truck there was NOOOO room in our freezer.
We set the Turkeys and put out the Market Pantry and the Butterball Turkeys into the bunker. After filling the bunker, we still have 3 tubs about 50 boxes of turkeys left over and
in the freezer. Why did we get sooooo many turkeys 43 days before Thanksgiving.

Same with my store, plus the cantaloupes and watermelons have no location either.
we flexed them on the bottom shelf below the raspberries and moved the small 6oz raspberries up and they share the shelf with the 9oz raspberries.

we flexed them on the bottom shelf below the raspberries and moved the small 6oz raspberries up and they share the shelf with the 9oz raspberries.

We flexed the 3 lb. Gala apple bags on the bottom shelf instead, cause we had a lot of them. The new 3 lb. grapes are supposed to go there. Hopefully they come on the next truck because I ordered them today.

We flexed the 3 lb. Gala apple bags on the bottom shelf instead, cause we had a lot of them. The new 3 lb. grapes are supposed to go there. Hopefully they come on the next truck because I ordered them today.
we have the 3lb grapes on the bottom of the 3rd section below the 1.5 lb grapes. we have had them for about 2 weeks now, they sell fast in the same container as the organic grapes only a little bigger, with a cute disney character on them.

I went in yesterday and saw all the changes to p fresh. Lots of product added, lots of product expanded facing and lots of products moved around. I think it is sad that HQ couldnt send us the new product this past Saturday so the plano team and our flow team could have pushed the new product to capacity. Instead, we got many holes and Tuesdays truck didnt fill them.

We really expanded on our produce. I dont see how we have keep the floor full with the size of our produce cooler. We have a small produce cooler. I dont see how we can keep backstock of all our produce in our small cooler. Sure, it will be full on truck days but when it sells, we may not have any extra product in the back because our cooler is so small.

One another good piece of news: For now, I am going to do 2 less p fresh sales planners thanks to the blended juices moving to the front endcaps. Though there is now no place for our season creamers. They are now sitting in the backroom with no set location on the sales floor
We have yet to set this planner. Been waiting for the seasonal Starbucks drinks to come out for weeks.

We haven't had the seasonal endcap in three or four years since we have a year round kosher one. I always missed it.

Back