Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Sold 91 turkeys today (they were pre-ordered -- and 89 of them were Market Pantry!).
If only we could I still have about 80 left in my freezer all market pantry 10 to 12 lbers. My bunker is still pretty full have about 140 turkeys in my bunker.

So I had a disagreement with our crappy red baron vendor. As some of you know, there is an frozen endcap with pies and coolwhip. Two shelves has Edwards (red baron) 2 facings and 1 facing of Marie calander pumpkin pies on 2 shelves. I see the red baron vendor taking off the pumpkin pies in favor of his pies. He claims that they quote "paid for those shelves" and his product should go there. I told him that isn't the case and he got irritated. I know for a fact that the endcap is correct because I set it myself.

I'd like it if our Red Baron vendor would actually show up to push his product.

If only we could I still have about 80 left in my freezer all market pantry 10 to 12 lbers. My bunker is still pretty full have about 140 turkeys in my bunker.

We had only a few butterballs left today. Still have a bunch of the MP they autoshipped when they first came in. I didnt order 1 case of any MP besides the breasts

12295468_866241180162908_1034537532492038669_n.png

We put meat coupons on a bunch of ours. They bought cute gift tags and tied them to the handles with $4 or $5 coupons. Not sure whats left out back, but we sold through everything in the bunker at least once.

Let's get rid of the CTL position and replace it with 3 PAs per store and call them the Triumvirate or the Council.

"Hey, can you fill the bananas?"
"The Triumvirate will get back to you on that."

"Please fill the milk."
"The Council denies your request."

"Can you train this new person while doing all your opening tasks?"
"The Council disapproves."

"On Wednesdays we wear pink."

"Get in losers we're going culling."

Last edited:
Let's get rid of the CTL position and replace it with 3 PAs per store and call them the Triumvirate or the Council.

"Hey, can you fill the bananas?"
"The Triumvirate will get back to you on that."

"Please fill the milk."
"The Council denies your request."

"Can you train this new person while doing all your opening tasks?"
"The Council disapproves."
Can I just get rid of my CTL? Like stab her and dump her "basic bitch" body in a dumpster or something....?

OMG I miss my team. I would so say "get in losers we're going culling" Hahaha.

Ours sucks at ordering, sucks at processing the order, sucks at running market, sucks at setting pogs, sucks at coordinating with vendors...oh and she's a stright up disrespectful bitch now that I'm not on her team anymore. If I help her out she doesn't say thanks. Or anything to even let me know she heard me talking to her. She walks past me and then LOUDLY says hi to the next team member she passes. But then I remember that she's got more wrinkles than an old hag and she's younger than me.

Anyone else have closing shifts in market til closing. I have to be there til 11 tonight...ughhhh...so dumb, tonight is going to drag on

They LOCU'd the entire dairy cooler today.

Two QMOS bins of dairy. We also have nothing in the back. It's AWESOME.
if we LOCU'd the entire dairy cooler that would mean we would have about 50 metros FULL of stuff... you only had 2 bins full.

Anyone else have closing shifts in market til closing. I have to be there til 11 tonight...ughhhh...so dumb, tonight is going to drag on
i've been working 3 PM to 11:30 PM on a closing shift for about 1 year now, we are open till 11PM and starting December 12th open till 12 midnight.

i've been working 3 PM to 11:30 PM on a closing shift for about 1 year now, we are open till 11PM and starting December 12th open till 12 midnight.

Before the holidays are hours were basically

Opener 6-2 or 2:30 and the closer from like 2-8 or 8:30. There were a few times I came in and did 12-7 with opener leaving around the time i got in

Opportunity to get some cleaning done if it's slow. Or deep zone everywhere

Oh I know that...its just..I swear a 4 hour closing shift (im doing 6 tonight) FEELS like a 8 hour opening shift. Closing always feels like im there so much longer as compared to when I open. I guess when you have to zone the entire dry market section, coolers, freezers and PFRESH thats why it seems like it

Back