Archived Is your interviewer still your boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first ETL-AP left 3 months after he hired me. I transferred to another store, then that ETL-AP quit. Now I'm the most senior AP on the team, still working in the entry level job.

No. Well, in a way. They work in another department, so I don't report to them.

I interviewed with an ETL GE, Sr. GSTL, and STL

None are still here. They all moved to different stores.

Interviewed with 2 ETLs both of whom are now gone one to the big 'ole massive online retailer in the clouds and the other to a major express courier service giant. Two TLs that were there at the start are now an ETL in the store. The rest have all transferred out or have been let go save one ETL and TL that are still hanging in there.

I interviewed with a SrSLTL? I think. Anyway, she's still around but in a different role. My second interview was with the ETL-HR. She is still in that same role. I just had those two one-on-one interviews. I was hired immediately, except this was a seasonal position so it was easier or I guess I should say they weren't looking for applicants in the same manner as for a regular position. I didn't intend to stay past seasonal and just needed a holiday job, but time flies!

I interviewed with the district lead and a business partner. The district lead transferred to another district. The business partner left the company. This all within the 2 years I took the position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back