Archived January Wk 1 schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Team Lead of Starbucks, I write my own schedule. But with how gutted our hours are. I try to use my vacation hours so I can give as much to my team when possible. 24 for this schedule, probably 16 the next. I'll continue to do this until I can't afford to give up anymore vacation hours (to use for actual vacation).

As Team Lead of Starbucks, I write my own schedule. But with how gutted our hours are. I try to use my vacation hours so I can give as much to my team when possible. 24 for this schedule, probably 16 the next. I'll continue to do this until I can't afford to give up anymore vacation hours (to use for actual vacation).
That's very thoughtful of you.

44 I believe. I will update tomorrow certain amount. Next week it looks like I got 34 though.

Most of our TLs are down to 31 ish. Except everyone in logistics they are still at 40

Completely forgot to check it, but i have 40 hours this week, 36 next, hoping i'm over 20 with this new schedule.

I had to divide 365 hours between 16 TMs and myself. Not looking forward for February. I also use my vacation hours to give my team more hours but damn I'd like to be able to take an actual vacation.

I got my usual 37 hours, but I'm in Electronics and there are only three of us, so it's not surprising.

So I got 35, split between 4 areas: FRO, softlines, price accuracy, and SFS. Not too pleased with being given a 4 hour shift one day, but I did get scheduled New Years Day like I wanted. Not too shabby on the whole.

I don't expect my hours to drop until February. Not sure if I want to just take a vacation then....or just pad my hours. Probably going to go with vacation. Lol.

finally got my hours in

25.25 with only one day off groans i need more hours than this to feed my expensive anime lifestyle

on the plus side i got my first signing shift which i hear is very pleasant

ZIP ZERO NONE NADA

Goddamn I expected at least a couple four hour shifts, but christ not this. I'll probably bug someone later to see if they can squeeze me in one day even if it's flow or cashiering. shudders

I got 27 after running 32 until October then 35 until now. I guess it could be worse...

40 hours thank goodness I work in food.

If you want hours see if you can push or back stock the FDC truck.
That can get you 22 hours at my store.

If you want hours see if you can push or back stock the FDC truck.

Yes, this. Many of our salesfloor tms get their hours padded this way, even with the new Market rollout. We have had a few folks quit/get moved around, so Market still needs help.

I actually got more hours than I usually do but that's probably because our cashiers, seasonal or not, have been dropping like flies.

30 down from usually 38-40, not too bad. I could use a little break after this last week :)

15. I put in a request to cash out my hours to bring me to my average and they denied it.

if you have zero hours.. is your employee discount still valid? if the zeros hours continue.. when do they let you go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back