Archived January Wk 1 schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didnt even wait until week 1 to cut flexible fulfillment hours for us. 16 hours the week of Christmas and 16 the next too. LoL such bull.

Many members receiving small amounts of hours.

Problem with going to the swap book is higher competition for shifts and less times in the store to see new swap book shifts. If you are not scheduled and someone puts a shift in the swap book, you might not be back in the store before someone else claims it.

How did you guys come out?

Our store is screwed...Market only has like 56 hours on newest schedule...opener is 7-11 and closer is like 3-7 I think. I work 5 days and have 20 hours as a PA...like..WTF MAN

In the fall our hours were like that too. I feel like my store does not give a shit about market. We dont even have this supposed market team that was supposed to roll out. It is just 3 PAs...but one is used heavily in the backroom, another is used at guest servivce,fitting room, HL/SL and I mainly do Market/BR/PLANO

Last edited:
ZIP ZERO NONE NADA

Goddamn I expected at least a couple four hour shifts, but christ not this. I'll probably bug someone later to see if they can squeeze me in one day even if it's flow or cashiering. shudders

Check with someone in your store's hr department because that happened to me once and the etl-hr said it was a mistake

if you have zero hours.. is your employee discount still valid? if the zeros hours continue.. when do they let you go?

Are you seasonal? You may be getting let go. We wrote schedules for the people getting let go even though they will be deleted.

Its valid until they term you.

Many members receiving small amounts of hours.

Problem with going to the swap book is higher competition for shifts and less times in the store to see new swap book shifts. If you are not scheduled and someone puts a shift in the swap book, you might not be back in the store before someone else claims it.

Another reason the Branch pilot is huge. Notifications to all TMs at the same time when an open shift appears.

Only got 10 hours.

But I got New Years Eve and day off without even asking, which I'm surprised about considering I haven't had a weekend off in months.

From 40 next week to 20 in January. I knew it was gonna be bad, but I was at least hoping for close to 30. On the bright side, its been a while since I've had some quality me-time.

I got 16 hours, but with the new Branch app I've already picked up two more shifts, thankfully I have a second job but it's even more shitty then Spot! I get like 12 -16 hours a pay period!

This makes no sense. Did you go thru EHR and request to use vac hours? If you do it properly there is no reason for it to get denied. Unless nobody looked at it for a long time and it auto denied. Talk to your HR tm.
I put in for it as soon as that schedule came out :S I don't think it was auto denied because it says just plain "Denied" but I'm not sure. I've never tried to take my vacation paid time before.

I put in for it as soon as that schedule came out :S I don't think it was auto denied because it says just plain "Denied" but I'm not sure. I've never tried to take my vacation paid time before.

I occasionally have to deny vacation request for various reasons. Did you use all your vacation payout. Are you at average hours? Etc.

Talk to HR at your earliest convenience.

Everyone who has your hours decimated, please file for Unemployment Compensation. Target pays into each state's Unemployment Insurance Fund to cover its employees.

Most states allow you to collect if your hours are 50% below your average. Don't try to over analyze it or decide IF you are eligible. Your state will analyze the information that you provide. Just be honest in answering the questions! It is a fairly quick process to file in most states. If you meet your state's qualifications, you get a check in the mail (or direct deposit).

If you aren't approved, but your hours drop even more later in January, apply AGAIN. As long as you are honest in the info you submit there are no penalties for applying more than once.

Target pays for you to have this protection/safety net, use it!

Everyone who has your hours decimated, please file for Unemployment Compensation. Target pays into each state's Unemployment Insurance Fund to cover its employees.

Most states allow you to collect if your hours are 50% below your average. Don't try to over analyze it or decide IF you are eligible. Your state will analyze the information that you provide. Just be honest in answering the questions! It is a fairly quick process to file in most states. If you meet your state's qualifications, you get a check in the mail (or direct deposit).

If you aren't approved, but your hours drop even more later in January, apply AGAIN. As long as you are honest in the info you submit there are no penalties for applying more than once.

Target pays for you to have this protection/safety net, use it!
Tough for me since I am not quite at 50%

I've got 36! I was happily surprised because I was hired back in September as seasonal softlines, but I guess I've done enough to stay on. It also helps that one regular switched to presentation and two other regulars got promoted to brand. But other seasonals did go down to 20 and less which they were pretty mad about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back