Just Dance 3 Release date?

talan123

Team Member/Troll
I know all of the advertised release dates are 10/11/11 but apparently the ad tomorrow is having it released sunday morning. If we are breaking the released date then it's $10k a shot for every game sold (last I was told).

After making sure the register's scan it, I checked on the message board and couldn't find anything about it.

Any ideas?

Formina Sage

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
The North American release date was yesterday the 7th

talan123

Team Member/Troll
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Then why does our pre-sells say 10/11 ?

All of my signing is on that date.

EDIT: Just checked wikipedia and it said 10/07/11 while here it say's it's on the 10/11/11.

Last edited:
Ad signing maybe corrected since then. Reprint it, then test the dcpi on register & see what happens.

talan123

Team Member/Troll
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I tested it on the register and it went through. I just was wanting to make sure.

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
Yeh, they do.
Reminds me of when the last Potter DVD was released. A girl came through the line attempting to buy it for $8 less than the release price, saying "that's what the label says". GSTL called electronics & they said it was behind the wrong label & they didn't know how a whole stack wound up there. Girl pitched a hissy so GSTL said OK. I scanned it & it came up "do not sell - street date". Needless to say, she was REALLY ticked when she found out she'd wasted a hissy for nuthin.
AP later reviewed video & she was spotted taking a stack & setting them in that spot.

Wikipedia is not even close to a credible source. Better off checking the manufacturer's website, amazon.com is also pretty good with release dates.