Archived Just had orientation and have one question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you use the punch in machine? Our HR leader sped through it briefly. I know you press Begin Work. When do you put in your employee number?

You punch in your TM number after you punch "start work". "Start lunch" & "End lunch" are pretty self-explanatory, as well as "end work".
If you're not in the system yet, you'll have to submit punch corrections.

No voice recognition here, but if you type your TM number with the initial zeroes the punch is accepted. If you don't type the zeroes you have to hit enter after your number.

TIP: If you are not in the system yet, your TM discount will likely not work either. If you are making any purchases within the next few days, have the Cashier Team Member manually calculate your 10% and put in as a coupon. Just make sure to present your temporary discount card.

Yes, make sure you fill out the punch correction form if you need to. And do it at the end of each shift so you get paid accordingly. I've heard of TMs not doing this correctly and not speaking up so their pay was shorter than expected.

Don't be afraid to speak up and ask questions. Most employees at Target are willing to help, even ETLs (hopefully).

Side note: I miss the team part of Target. We had some good times.

At my store you bend over and a massives probe inserts itself in your ass and then bam! Your in. It reads your thoughts so there is no punching in or out for anything it just knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back