Archived LOCUing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinallyFamous

DazedNconfuzed
Need help further understanding the process of LOCU.
Why do we do it?
What are the exact steps to do it?

I've had people vaguely explain it but never take the time to show n properly explain it.

But we also use it to purge locations to quickly get product on the floor. Say there are multiple shelves of wipes, and you're setting up an endcap for them.
And you should not use locu for things like that unless you manually update the sales floor quantity. Otherwise it will still drop more into a batch as soon as more are backstocked.

Locu has been removed from pda’s.

Sorry just seeing this, but when did this happen!? I just recently transferred stores and the store I'm at now is a little bit behind I literally can not get a mydevice/zebra most times til last 30 min of my shift (open mostly) and since I've been in this store all my leaders have been in the backroom moving all softlines backstock and setting it up to the new way so long story short haven't really done anything backroom in couple weeks

It's in the Audit app now. You go into Audit and scan a backroom location to update it. Scanning nothing and hitting Done, then OK, will remove everything from that location. Scanning product will add them to the location, and you can scan the same DPCI multiple times to add to the count (first message asks how many are there, second message after scanning the same DPCI asks how many more).

It's so much slower because there are added steps. The plus side is that you can enter locations manually, though that's ripe for abuse.
It's so slow though. Trying to finish backroom moves and it's not empty give minutes later... having to hit each location multiple times and pray.

Sorry just seeing this, but when did this happen!? I just recently transferred stores and the store I'm at now is a little bit behind I literally can not get a mydevice/zebra most times til last 30 min of my shift (open mostly) and since I've been in this store all my leaders have been in the backroom moving all softlines backstock and setting it up to the new way so long story short haven't really done anything backroom in couple weeks
Grab a mycheckout & a holster. Always available. It has all spot functions that you need.

Grab a mycheckout & a holster. Always available. It has all spot functions that you need.
Kept under lock and key at my store, until someone needs it, then then they have to go get it, sign it out, and return it and sign it back in after the guest checks out. Such a hassle

Kept under lock and key at my store, until someone needs it, then then they have to go get it, sign it out, and return it and sign it back in after the guest checks out. Such a hassle

Yes!!! Almost same thing at my new store. That or the two that they have are always broken..... We had a huddle last week and were told we had received more my devices/zebras, and as a total including new and old shouldve had a total of 50 but only had 24!! Due to people losing and misplacing them in the past??

That sounds like it seriously hinders your mycheckout metrics. Most of the transaction I've been able to get are for small dollar amount items that are OOS. If I have the device on me, guests ware WAY more likely to let me order it for them. If I have to hunt it down, the guest usually changes their mind.

Luckily we did all our backroom reorganization before it went away! I can’t imagine locuing 8 aisles on the my device
It was a nightmare. Both devices were were using acted similarly. Im still not sure the locations are empty, no idea how hbo1 and the rest of pharm is getting moved since they've cut and extra time since it's the last week of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back