Archived lp audit/void

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOD was still able to do the LP Audit yesterday (or tonight if you're on the West Coast).

Your LOD does the LP audit? I am really jealous now! The other day 2 of my LOD's called me back to the compactor about an item that was red toss just because it was an online item. They asked me if it should be tossed or if it could be put on the floor and sold. I said it shouldn't be tossed because we can sell it and to just void the LP. They said they don't know how and asked me to do it! Both have been etl's for over two years! I thought they were auditing the defectives and find out they don't even know how to!

I wouldn't void out a red toss label on an item that had automatically defected out when scanned for a return. Target probably sets them up that way to avoid liability issues and it shouldn't be bypassed.

I wonder why Target lists alot of defected items as hazardous...

Wait you mean the 14 jugs of detergent i threw in toss weren't supposed to go there?? ****

The detergent's fine in the toss. It's the scotch that is hazardous.

"I wonder why Target lists alot of defected items as hazardous..."

Such as ....?

The other day a guest returned a microfiber, dog towel that was supposed to dry your dog in some magical fashion. Anyway, it was soaking wet, so obviously defective. And it came up hazardous.

See my post in the hand basket thread. *shudder* I told my LOD one night why I refuse to stick my hands in bags anymore and always dump out the stuff first. He nearly fell over and mentioned he couldn't believe we dealt with that stuff.

And to do it at minimum wage, no less....

"I wonder why Target lists alot of defected items as hazardous..."

Such as ....?

The other day a guest returned a microfiber, dog towel that was supposed to dry your dog in some magical fashion. Anyway, it was soaking wet, so obviously defective. And it came up hazardous.

If you defect out ping pong balls, they come up as flammable.

Guitar picks and ping pong balls are two of the coolest things to burn. Celluloid. Try it. It's mega flammable.

Sounds like a job for pzycho.....
*getting my fire extinguisher*

LOD was still able to do the LP Audit yesterday (or tonight if you're on the West Coast).

Your LOD does the LP audit? I am really jealous now!

Guest Service almost never has their own PDA, and there's too much else to do anyways. GSTL can't be stuck at Guest Service, and no one else with a PDA knows how/has time to do it except the LOD.

Our STL has a checklist posted on her door with all the LOD duties for each shift (E1, E2, L3), and all three shifts include doing the LP Audit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back