Archived Merit raises and bottom line increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are ONLY hiring those w/ previous A&A experience. That's WHY we offer a higher pay rate...... we are paying for "talent". Either your store is desperate to fill the positions...... or they like shooting themselves in the foot. And while I think it's important that they have experience.... it's also no excuse to "waive" their training. We have a few newbies (4+weeks) that still haven't finished their A&A Training yet.

I'll take desperate for $1000 Alex! We have a hard time filling positions so its a matter of getting people in the door. If they are qualified that's a bonus.

I have tried. "It's now your role." My ETL hasn't done an orientation in over a year. My STL also supports me doing orientations so I can't go to them.
Mine still does them too. It is what it is.

Idk I don’t think that softlines is any harder than hardlines, nor do they need deeper knowledge or have more responsibilities.
I used to work in softlines and it is literally the hardest job except for the back room. And at one point the headlines team had to help us and they said and I quote, " I hate softlines it's too much."

Reach out to HRBP if it bothers you that much but I wouldn't say it's worth it. My HRTM used to do it and would just find ways to make it fun and exciting for her and the newbies
If I approach the HRBP it'll be seen as going against the leadership and I've seen leadership turn on team members. Not worth it. I can still complain about it here though, can't I? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back