Archived My fellow TPS's

What phrase annoys you the most?

• Oh, you're just security; you won't know where anything is.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • *skoff* EXCUSE ME? Aren't you going to ring me up over here?

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I don't need security, I need someone who ACTUALLY works here.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Looks like hard work, just standing around all day.

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, it's a toss up between the first two. Especially when it's the same guest asking both.

I voted for the first one.

If there's anyone in the entire store who should know where something is...

...it's AP.

For me it was when some lady told me "I know you're going to tell me you don't work here, which is a lie, and you need to take me to your TV stands." It made me angry how presumptuous she was thinking I wasn't going to help her. If I'm not activally doing something I will help guests.

Another one that irked me was two guests, one of whom I assumed was a team member at a different store, were talking amongst themselves while I was down the same aisle as them. One guest was wondering aloud if there were any more of a certain item in the back. The other guest said, "look, there's someone who can check!" The other guest (had to have been a team member at another store) said, "She's just a TPS. They don't have mydevices and they are always rude to guests. Let's find someone else." Pissed me off, I'm never rude to any guest.

The other guest said, "look, there's someone who can check!" The other guest (had to have been a team member at another store) said, "She's just a TPS. They don't have mydevices and they are always rude to guests. Let's find someone else." Pissed me off, I'm never rude to any guest.

This is why when I was a TPS I actually did carry a myDevice, I also used it to do random spot check of our PI report, and other things that would go missing a lot.

I wish guests would tell me they don't need security bc I don't know where anything is. I'll be running around the store doing important stuff and stopping to point out where the paper towels are means less time to do what really needs my full attention at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back