Archived MyCheckout

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of times the website says we have something that we don't. Usually the guests feel like it was a wasted trip, so if someone in the store helps them to order it then and there that probably quells that feeling a bit. And I assume there's a shipping discount through this as well. That way it doesn't go from them making a trip to target... To them having to order it and pay for the item + whatever shipping costs (if they happen to not have a redcard).

I may/not have heard shipping will be free in that case... that's en route. Better still when the store gets the sale...

Yes, and you point to their own phone and have them use target.com
Guest Service is so unloved D:
A lot of guest come up to us as we are their only stationary information point to see if we have items in stock or if we don't can they get it in for them. It's just awkward saying they need to do it themselves. We rarely have a PDA to actually audit defectives, never have any equipment anymore and our GSTLs always take so long to bring something we are able to use.. we ususally just use our phones and people don't like that

Any tips on how to get more transactions done on the mycheckout devices? How do you motivate your team to actually use them? Our numbers were great the first few weeks we were using them. The ETLs kept one at all times to test them, figure out which strategies work etc. The problem now is we want the TMs to have them but they're not so proactive at using them to their full potential. They're just regular zebras to them.

My store is #1 in the district but compared to regional numbers we suck.

The problem isn't always on the TM's side. A lot of people don't want to order it right there and then. And considering how long it takes to do a transaction on my checkout, a lot of people aren't that patient. Plus I have to ask for information that on the flip side I would not want to give to someone using a device and ordering system that I'm not familiar with if I were the guest.

I don't agree with that. Obviously there is a lot of untapped potential in my district. The numbers from the rest of the region are proof of that. I need to know what they're doing so that I can help my store and my district match that.

I don't like MyCheckout. I get the usefulness for certain guest but man does it take too long. I always have to cone and cover GS because of that thing. Had a guest curse me out because she wanted to order something but didn't have an email. That was fun.

Keep one at GS. at least at my store that’s where people go asking if they can order something online

The device is slow. I don't like it when it says to contact csc in a the middle of an order. Front end, fitting room, old &'electronics should have my checkpoint with them at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back