MEGATHREAD myDay app

I've gotta turn notifications back on so I can keep up. that button mess will get sorted quick (the task is in a state it should never be in, but there it is).

hopefully the app rolls out to the chain weekly for a while so we can change the things that need changing. lots of folks use Ymr for internal comm too if that's useful, tends to be a louder voice so far)

Last edited:
This jumbled mess in the middle.
View attachment 10715

Dang. That’s on me. There shouldn’t have been a state where the hides failed for all three statuses. We’re doing builds pretty regularly, so I’ll work on zapping this one for the build next week. If you go back a screen and in again, they should right themselves. Thanks for posting - I’m on it.

Also I need to turn on notifications it seems

Dang. That’s on me. There shouldn’t have been a state where the hides failed for all three statuses. We’re doing builds pretty regularly, so I’ll work on zapping this one for the build next week. If you go back a screen and in again, they should right themselves. Thanks for posting - I’m on it.

Also I need to turn on notifications it seems
Thank you, and the others for coming back to get our feedback!

Thank you, and the others for coming back to get our feedback!
You’re very welcome. I’ve talked with mobileFellow on this many times, but we wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you folks. Our job is to make the best software we can so you can do your jobs easily. We can’t do everything, but I’ll definitely always advocate for the feedback we get here.

Yeah I kinda got the same impression. Seems like with another month or so it could’ve really been ready— I’m not sure what the rush was. Right now it seems to be myalerts with a fresh coat of paint.

that being said I’m exciting for what it can become.

you aren't far off. but it's more like painting a ford focus (which I had and loved) and getting a tesla (which I don't have and pretend to hate). myAlerts could only ever say the same thing to the whole store. myDay can tell a single user that they should eat. or a team, or area that a guest asked for help on a service hub. but that's just what it's able to do in place of myAlerts (we're still waiting on people who know you should eat too tell us who, and service hubs to use new things too, but you get the idea).

rush is around tasks that are urgent due to the times. we could always wait longer, but I've heard enough from spot about how this should work, need input from the rings around to make it what you want.

work is coming soon. help will be too (initially it'll be mostly a port, but there's want for real live interaction, and hesitation about losing any detail that's in current help). then more.

you aren't far off. but it's more like painting a ford focus (which I had and loved) and getting a tesla (which I don't have and pretend to hate). myAlerts could only ever say the same thing to the whole store. myDay can tell a single user that they should eat. or a team, or area that a guest asked for help on a service hub. but that's just what it's able to do in place of myAlerts (we're still waiting on people who know you should eat too tell us who, and service hubs to use new things too, but you get the idea).

rush is around tasks that are urgent due to the times. we could always wait longer, but I've heard enough from spot about how this should work, need input from the rings around to make it what you want.

work is coming soon. help will be too (initially it'll be mostly a port, but there's want for real live interaction, and hesitation about losing any detail that's in current help). then more.
I’ll keep asking... official way to report feedback for myday and other apps where we can get a response.

I would love it to have what cashier needs change option back... also I hate how you have to click on each task to complete it so annoying but other than that awesome!

I would love it to have what cashier needs change option back... also I hate how you have to click on each task to complete it so annoying but other than that awesome!

we have claim on the notification (if you were logged in and it's relevant) to say "it's mine". from your perspective, how could it be better to complete the things more quickly? (I've got ideas, but I don't wanna say until I hear yours)

I’ll keep asking... official way to report feedback for myday and other apps where we can get a response.

there's a feedback form, maybe a couple, I've lost track. but are you thinking like feature request/bug found type thing, where you can communicate and work through resolution? (apologies if we've done this before too), but how would that look to you? trying to think how that pans out across the chain. official though, every csc call, every ymr post we see as a team.

there's a feedback form, maybe a couple, I've lost track. but are you thinking like feature request/bug found type thing, where you can communicate and work through resolution? (apologies if we've done this before too), but how would that look to you? trying to think how that pans out across the chain. official though, every csc call, every ymr post we see as a team.
yes. Think opening a myhelp ticket, but for apps (pickup, myday, POS software) instead os devices

we have claim on the notification (if you were logged in and it's relevant) to say "it's mine". from your perspective, how could it be better to complete the things more quickly? (I've got ideas, but I don't wanna say until I hear yours)
I’m confused on your response... it has that option maybe I haven’t seen it where you claim things would be great...

I'm not a fan of no preview of the alert " meal needed" 🤔🤔🤔🤔 so much for guessing

I’m confused on your response... it has that option maybe I haven’t seen it where you claim things would be great...

check it out, lemme know if it's good or bad, or needs work, or if you've got ideas

I'm not a fan of no preview of the alert " meal needed" 🤔🤔🤔🤔 so much for guessing

is it not showing who it's for? it should just go to area leader and the person called out in the future. but we can make that better when we get the meal peeps on the latest machines

check it out, lemme know if it's good or bad, or needs work, or if you've got ideas

is it not showing who it's for? it should just go to area leader and the person called out in the future. but we can make that better when we get the meal peeps on the latest machines

Why can't it just say "meal needed for Sassy Avocado- Consumables" 💁‍♀️

Today there was a change request but it never popped up as an alert. I don't what happened bc it was still popping up on the register screen.

Also it just says task completed or whatever but then once the task is finished, it doesn't keep a record of what the tasks were. I'd kinda like to know how much change has been given and how many times in a shift and to which registers (kinda like it did before).

And yesterday I got a gazillion clean the bathroom alerts but today, nothing.

Am I missing where I can connect to the Sign & Label printer from myDay to print pog batch labels or is that not an option yet?

I see it under home > current work > print batches
you must have a newer version of myday then me, I don’t see that or set workload yet. However I do love myDay so far and used it to set a planogram today. (Tied it using mywork 2.0)

I used myDay to tie, set, and ticket my clearance items. Set Workload was visible after I selected all of GM for my area when logging in, but not if I was only under Presentation. Wish it woild show other completed workload, not only what was tied using myDay; none of the pogs I set earlier in the week showed as done because I had used myWork for those. Just couldn't find where to print my batch labels. And I also don't see a way to take an item out of a backroom location yet. Having to try to figure all this out by trial & error and roaming around is a bit tedious, but I like where this is heading.

I used myDay to tie, set, and ticket my clearance items. Set Workload was visible after I selected all of GM for my area when logging in, but not if I was only under Presentation. Wish it woild show other completed workload, not only what was tied using myDay; none of the pogs I set earlier in the week showed as done because I had used myWork for those. Just couldn't find where to print my batch labels. And I also don't see a way to take an item out of a backroom location yet. Having to try to figure all this out by trial & error and roaming around is a bit tedious, but I like where this is heading.
Ive been responsible for the entire set workload for beuty tech gm and market since moving to overnight so my day doesnt really work for me since id have to log into all the departments and itll just be a mess. Thankfully on the new schedule the other tls are taking back over all there spls and revisions so maybe ill enjoy it more then. It is nice to be able to be able to do this stuff on that one app though 😁

It would be nice if printing communications had a "are you sure?" prompt or something, I accidentally printed like 12 copies of something to the workbench printer in my pocket.

Back