MEGATHREAD myDay app

Only one location?
Unfortunately, no. But it doesn't seem to be all the widespread either. I did the Travel revision and the same thing keeps happening with one of the toothpastes.
Have 3 more opportunities for similar things coming up soon - Vitamins and Pain Relief have transitions soon and Nutrition has a revision soon.

It looks pretty but you lose a lot of data in the process. Can no longer see batch size, or the remaining time for each of the batches.
Batch size shouldn’t matter. TMs should always be grabbing the lowest time OPU batch.

I assume it would some how say In the # of batches. Really doubt they’d remove that.

Batch size shouldn’t matter. TMs should always be grabbing the lowest time OPU batch.

I assume it would some how say In the # of batches. Really doubt they’d remove that.
I agree batch size shouldn't matter. I always look at DPCI, not eaches when determining how long it should take. But a high each cart might also be more difficult. It'll just give how many batches are under 40, between 40 and 60, and over 60.

In the video HQ made about it, they proudly proclaimed it reduced decision points, which is fine, for TMs who don't know what they're doing. For someone who wants to run/own their department, it takes away flexibility. Say there's 2 TMs putting to hold and one is a faster picker than the other but the slower one finishes first. They can't just leave the lower batch for the faster TM anymore. They'll have to scan into it, pause it, and grab the next one so the faster TM can grab the paused one. Further, yea there might be multiple batches in the yellow, but one might be at 41 and the others might be at 59; that's a big difference and might matter between calling for help or being able to tough it out ourselves. Also I'm upset they're taking away my double batches. IMO it's one step forward, two steps back.

Anyone else noticing weird things happening with floor capacities and counts? Did a revision the other day and, as usual, a lot of the capacities were off.
The weird part is where some of them were correct - capacity 5 correct, current count 5 correct. Yet the system still had me pull 3 out of the back and added them to the floor count to make it 8 on the floor. Even though only 5 will fit. I kept looking at the screen, thinking I must be seeing it wrong.
Corrected the capacity (even though it wasn't necessary), and the same thing happened the next day!
Don't know if it happened again because I've been off yesterday and today.
This has been happening to me. I've found that changing the capacity to zero, and then changing it back takes it out of the pull.

I wish that assortments in style worked. Back stocking is a struggle but it also doesn't pull in one for ones and when you see an item detail page it doesn't show that you have any in the backroom.

I wish that assortments in style worked. Back stocking is a struggle but it also doesn't pull in one for ones and when you see an item detail page it doesn't show that you have any in the backroom.
Let's be fair, even if they backstocked and pulled correctly, the fulfillment team would unlocate the entire thing and leave it there for you to find months later.

I noticed this in GM today too. Someone backstocked a shipper under the assortment label and it never located the actual items in the shipper. When I looked at the DPCIs it said I had none in back, but it was part of the assortment so it should have been located.

I noticed this in GM today too. Someone backstocked a shipper under the assortment label and it never located the actual items in the shipper. When I looked at the DPCIs it said I had none in back, but it was part of the assortment so it should have been located.
This should be fixed by Wednesday

FWIW The components are backstocked, but myDay wasn't rendering them correctly

If you click into the item details it did show the location even though it said none in back. It also never triggered with pulls. Hope that's also fixed

I've always disliked that individual DPCIs could be pulled from an assortment. Leaves a lot of room for shippers to get discarded or wrecked before they are placed on a shelf. Or you end up setting with an empty shipper.

Having it backstock as an assortment-only makes sense to me, but only if that assortment DPCI is then also tied to the pog it goes on so it does pull in a 141.

Obviously this isn't the most ideal as it does create potential problems for finding the merch outside of setting. Really, the best solution for shippers is setting as soon as they arrive (high hopes, I know 😆).

If you click into the item details it did show the location even though it said none in back. It also never triggered with pulls. Hope that's also fixed
Oh, interesting. For me, I didn't notice this. It looked like the items weren't 'located' at all. Just the 'assortment'. I ended up pulling them and putting it on the floor because I knew it would fit. So, I guess it worked out in the end.

This should be fixed by Wednesday

FWIW The components are backstocked, but myDay wasn't rendering them correctly

A weird assortment glitch I experienced recently was with an ASST that was located. I did a "take" on the ASST. No other items were physically in that location and scanning the location confirmed that the system showed no items there. On a subsequent day, I completed an Audit task for an item that was tied to that ASST, but we did not have the item. I zeroed the count. It was a drastic and I accepted it. But I noticed later the item on my OSA report as showing on-hand. So I kept trying to zero it, but with no luck. The item did not display as being in the back, but when I tapped over to item details, myDay displayed that it was located in the spot the ASST had previously been in, with a quantity of 0. I couldn't "take" it because 0 is an invalid qty to enter. So I audited the location even though nothing showed up as being there. Then I re-audited the item and the count adjustment correctly processed.

How do you get rid of a location? My leader has items in so many locations. Like bakery or pumpkins, etc.. having 5 locations. I changed the counts to zero but when I do audits I have to zero out 5 or more locations. Thanks for any help.

How do you get rid of a location? My leader has items in so many locations. Like bakery or pumpkins, etc.. having 5 locations. I changed the counts to zero but when I do audits I have to zero out 5 or more locations. Thanks for any help.
If they're store ties, just scan the item and tap the trash can on each of them to get rid of them. If they're POGs, you'd have to untie the POG

How come most displays are missing some information on myday like on-hands or backstock locations, etc. If I don't have on-hands information how do I know if I should audit them or not.

I was having the same issue with this today actually. I think its because technically its not merchandise? Don't really know the right answer.

Yeah they started to treat displays differently like you don't see that they are $0.01 and what not.

Yeah they started to treat displays differently like you don't see that they are $0.01 and what not.
Don't get why they don't just have a label like salvage just have “Display” at the top with a color?

I found a small bug in myDay. when you sign into SBUX on the phone app it only signs you into F&B not SBUX.

Last edited:
Back