MEGATHREAD myDay app

Where can I find this magical list?
It was a spreadsheet done via the lovely chromebooks all Tms/TLs over said area that has the products do input on it via what’s on .com. Then it’s shared with the Front End as well. In return it has also helped with sales because of a lot of the products are preorders so the MyCheckout is your friend.

That be splendid but corporate wouldn’t do such a thing that would make it easy and simple for all TMs to combat all the casual collectors.
That's what my suggestion would be though. In myDay if there was a street date section that shows in the areas that you're logged in as. Honestly should not be hard at all could probably even be done with some of the existing APIs

Please work on better pathing for SFS. I'm constantly jumping back n' forth to a dept. I was just in or next to.

Why hasn't this been fixed yet? It was one of the first suggestions on this thread with many likes. I'm no programmer but is it that difficult to tell the app not to go in the same block twice?? 🤔

We need to throw in some AI pathing up this shizzz... Have SpaceX throw up a few Target satellites with GPS tracking y'all feel me?

Why hasn't this been fixed yet? It was one of the first suggestions on this thread with many likes. I'm no programmer but is it that difficult to tell the app not to go in the same block twice?? 🤔

We need to throw in some AI pathing up this shizzz... Have SpaceX throw up a few Target satellites with GPS tracking y'all feel me?
Honestly they probably could throw some RFID tags on the devices and use those little location thingys that most stores have.

but that’s expensive to buy and program lol. Honestly either it’s a lot more advanced than we think or it’s just dumb as a box of rocks.

Honestly they probably could throw some RFID tags on the devices and use those little location thingys that most stores have.

but that’s expensive to buy and program lol. Honestly either it’s a lot more advanced than we think or it’s just dumb as a box of rocks.
It was not usable. RFID Tags on myDevices was attempted a year or two ago but it proved not usable unless you were standing in front of the device looking at it, which meant in most cases you could see the device.

Anybody heard of this problem?

Guy at work today told me he had an issue that went something like:

Backstocking his first item. He has one to backstock. He enters "1" for the quantity. He zaps his next item. He's got two of them, but the field is already filled with "1". He changes the quantity to "2".

Soon after he finds out the first item no longer has a backroom location.

He said it was happening yesterday. I have not noticed this.

Anybody?

Anybody heard of this problem?

Guy at work today told me he had an issue that went something like:

Backstocking his first item. He has one to backstock. He enters "1" for the quantity. He zaps his next item. He's got two of them, but the field is already filled with "1". He changes the quantity to "2".

Soon after he finds out the first item no longer has a backroom location.

He said it was happening yesterday. I have not noticed this.

Anybody?
Without actually looking into myself (as I won't be able to but can pass on) it seems like the first one wasn't done? I don't think it would automatically save it just by entering a quantity and then scanning the next item. (but that would be cool)

Without actually looking into myself (as I won't be able to but can pass on) it seems like the first one wasn't done? I don't think it would automatically save it just by entering a quantity and then scanning the next item. (but that would be cool)
while it kinda makes sense it's poor coding imho. It should always be how many MORE not how many HERE. The only time that should happen is if you're auditing it.

I trust him enough on an issue like this to assume he was not moving on to the next item too soon.

Whatever the issue was, or might have been, it seems to have been temporary.

I saw on the reddit that you are going to be able to pick any location from the list instead of having to skip 15 thousand times. It wasn't in my comms when I looked so it might just be at test stores right now

When defecting does come to myDay it would be nice if there could be an option to prompt defect of online items immediately myWork 2.0 style. We have a lot of TMs not throwing stuff in our sort cars because myDay isn’t as clear with online items as myWork.

Also, I recently had some issue making a help request in myDay because the person help me sent me a workbench link (really long one) but it seems links don’t hyperlink in the chat and just remain plain text.

Also, I recently had some issue making a help request in myDay because the person help me sent me a workbench link (really long one) but it seems links don’t hyperlink in the chat and just remain plain text.
Honestly the whole Help section needs an overhaul before the chatbot is ported over and the website is decommissioned. Too many cases that don’t show up on the device, chat options are vague and confusing and it isn’t always clear when someone will get back to you about stuff (looking at you FMOC and not responding to emergency W/Os unless I call), plus too many times musupport will spit back a wall of DPCIs or worse Department IDs and with no linking you have to type them all in manually.

Honestly the whole Help section needs an overhaul before the chatbot is ported over and the website is decommissioned. Too many cases that don’t show up on the device, chat options are vague and confusing and it isn’t always clear when someone will get back to you about stuff (looking at you FMOC and not responding to emergency W/Os unless I call), plus too many times musupport will spit back a wall of DPCIs or worse Department IDs and with no linking you have to type them all in manually.
this! it's also hit or miss on whether you can see comments from HQ @HQWireless

@mobileFellow

Today (Sunday) around afternoon, when I click on "Set" it's showing me previous week's workload. Had to choose next week to get the current workload information.

@mobileFellow @HQWireless (are you still alive and well?)

Ok so I know guys fixed this bug before but apparently it came back. On Sunday, it's showing that next week workload is 2 weeks out.

Attachments

• IMG_20210613_095113__01.jpg
    IMG_20210613_095113__01.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 24
Back