MEGATHREAD myDay app

I agree here.. you should not be giving guests this information.. even the eta in myDay should not be given to guests as there are too many variables there and things that can happen to make it not possible to guarantee.
Just say sorry it’s not available and offer to help them order it by using the myCheckout to save the sale. But don’t tell a guest an eta which is not a guarantee to have them come back and be disappointed. Even if it does come that day it’s very possible it won’t be pushed by the time the guest is looking for it and would have to ask for help yet again.

I have even seen the etas in MyDay be for days in the past which is not very helpful
If i give a guest a time frame its phrased as " it should be here Any time between friday to the 27th , but who knows shippings weird"

Killing ePick and adding picking to myDay and RTS into Pickup just makes sense. More cohesive information without having to switch apps.
I still don’t understand why RTS hasn’t been added to Pickup app. Also what happened to the redesign that I thought was supposed to happen last month?

how many veteran TMs don't know how to do this and just call out on the walkie.
Agreed. We have one TM in particular who apparently never even shops the store because she's always calling out over the walkie for stuff that even most of the newbies know we carry and where it's at. Problem is that her DBO area is near the front of the store so a lot of guests will ask her questions.

Agreed. We have one TM in particular who apparently never even shops the store because she's always calling out over the walkie for stuff that even most of the newbies know we carry and where it's at. Problem is that her DBO area is near the front of the store so a lot of guests will ask her questions.

Look at the bright side, at least she's making herself available for guest questions. My store's DBOs who work near the front are ninjas at hiding from guests along their back walls. It falls on fulfillment TMs walking on the racetrack to deal with the guests.

rts isn't in pickup because fulfillment owns it. epick is for fulfillment experts and pickup is for guest advocates

Meh. It's a good keep busy task for drive up TMs when they have no orders to run out. Fulfillment rarely has time throughout the day to grab it. We treat it as a shared responsibility at my store. Whoever is least busy takes care of it.

I still don’t understand why RTS hasn’t been added to Pickup app. Also what happened to the redesign that I thought was supposed to happen last month?
The redesign was stated in the June Monthly planner and was worded as will be updated over the next two months so by the end of August should be when to expect it if there aren’t any additional delays shared by the Pickup app team

The redesign was stated in the June Monthly planner and was worded as will be updated over the next two months so by the end of August should be when to expect it if there aren’t any additional delays shared by the Pickup app team
Oh, got it. I don’t remember that part. Thanks!

rts isn't in pickup because fulfillment owns it. epick is for fulfillment experts and pickup is for guest advocates
I guess stores are still torn on who they want to own it. We used to, then they gave it back to Front End because they kept complaining about the use of “Can’t Find”. Well then here you go, have all of it. Have fun.

I needed to req something out at the end of the night once all the registers were closed. Maybe a Requestion app isn't the worst idea.

I really hope in the new req app there would be labels on what account does what. Not that I haven’t already memorized all of the lmao. Also, does each store have different account numbers for reqing?

I believe it won’t even have accounts. You’ll just select reason for req and it will handle it behind the scenes.

I do wonder if this is leader only or if ™s will have access… on POS it’s leader only but of course some longtime TMs are coded as leader

I believe it won’t even have accounts. You’ll just select reason for req and it will handle it behind the scenes.

I do wonder if this is leader only or if ™s will have access… on POS it’s leader only but of course some longtime TMs are coded as leader
I really think that it should be accessible to most HOWEVER, leaders should have the ability to remotely post void it and it is easy to track who reqed what and why. It wouldn't be hard to create a local database for who can req and who can't.

Back