MEGATHREAD myDay app

This falls under the help section in MyDay, but there is something I absolutely hate and it needs to be fixed. When trying to adjust vendor credits, it won't let me enter the cost of the item if it is not a full dollar amount. I have to end up rounding up the cost because I can't get past that question otherwise.

With the new inventory audit in myDay it doesn't show the current OH in the audit screen. Seeing the current OH there is helpful because if it's drastically different you then know you might need to look further into the situation versus just being off by 1 or 2.

With the new inventory audit in myDay it doesn't show the current OH in the audit screen. Seeing the current OH there is helpful because if it's drastically different you then know you might need to look further into the situation versus just being off by 1 or 2.
That’s “Coming Soon” because, ya know, it's SOP for Corporate to release apps/functions before they are...functional. 🙄

Honestly, I'd rather people count it and be honest and let the drastic counts do their job than have it show there so lazy TMs just key the current OH.

Anyone else noticed that the keyboard doesn't always pop up on its own when you need to key in a number in Audit?

Anyone else noticed that the keyboard doesn't always pop up on its own when you need to key in a number in Audit?
For me the keyboard doesn't pop up, so I tap the text box. It flashes the full keyboard for quickly switching over to the numeric one.

I hate how to audit is now type DPCI, then select audit, then enter count. It's an extra step vs type DPCI, enter count.

With the new audit I noticed that if it is recently received it will tell you and it takes that task out. But is it only if it was recently received that day or could it possibly be in the past couple days?
There’s many times with the double trucks and everything that we are rolling freight from one day to the next and I really hate to be changing the on hands while doing the audit if I have freight still sitting in the back waiting to be pushed. I know according to the guidelines you’re not supposed to do the audit until the processes are all complete but in that case there’s certain areas that would never ever get audited

Honestly, I'd rather people count it and be honest and let the drastic counts do their job than have it show there so lazy TMs just key the current OH.

I agree with this. I do, but maybe it works better in a smaller store. I work in one of the busiest Targets in the country and it's been taking 1 TM 3 hours to do the new audits in just P-FRESH ALONE. We don't have that kind of time to give up on one task. Just like the original OP posted about the OH counts, "Seeing the current OH there is helpful because if it's drastically different, you then know you might need to look further into the situation versus just being off by 1 or 2". In my store's opinion, It's not worth anyone's time or our payroll to count everything in the audit with 100% accuracy and look further into the situation if the counts are off by 1 or 2. Electronics and very expensive items, sure that we all understand here, but if we were to be "honest" about the counts in the audits, then that will take massive time away from other tasks.

The trick I figured out is to toggle between MPM because it shows you the on-hand counts there.

I have issues scanning items with small barcodes (not smaller size but narrow kind) . For instance Heinz tomato ketchup 38oz. When scanned it just shows searching and never gets to the product page !!

I have issues scanning items with small barcodes (not smaller size but narrow kind) . For instance Heinz tomato ketchup 38oz. When scanned it just shows searching and never gets to the product page !!
I've had the same problem but I don't think it has anything to do with the barcode itself. Usually scanning it again while it's stuck on "searching" gets it to come up.

I've had the same problem but I don't think it has anything to do with the barcode itself. Usually scanning it again while it's stuck on "searching" gets it to come up.
I have tried multiple times in different days . Still has the issue . I’m either scanning the label on the carton or entering dpci to backstock 😕

Anyone else see clearance items RETURN to regular price ?

Last week i ticketed all the patio stuff: (grills, grill accessories, outdoor string lights, bug repellent etc.)
This week some went salvage as expected yet other items went BACK to regular price !
No longer on clearance ?? Take last week’s stickers off ?

Anyone else see clearance items RETURN to regular price ?

Last week i ticketed all the patio stuff: (grills, grill accessories, outdoor string lights, bug repellent etc.)
This week some went salvage as expected yet other items went BACK to regular price !
No longer on clearance ?? Take last week’s stickers off ?
Same thing happened to us. We ended up just defecting it.

Oh I haven't tried but I just saw it asks how many items you're damaging out. That's a shame.

And where's the "not on file" and "outdated" options?

If you are not defecting food, it will only allow you to enter 1.

The outdated option only seems to show up on food items that I have seen.

If you are not defecting food, it will only allow you to enter 1.

The outdated option only seems to show up on food items that I have seen.
Ok, because I'm not sure what to select for outdated seasonal items. I had a couple of those yesterday I had to damage out.

Back