MEGATHREAD myDay app

OH SPEAKING OF AUDITING the new audit system doesn't communicate with item info in myDay. Or rather the item info is pulling the data stream from the old audit app, not the new process. 83/100 Ultas are having second inventories and we've been auditing in preparation - and it's really hard to keep track on the fly because the item info won't show us if it's actually been audited recently.

I feel like defecting could be very heavily refined honestly. I really like how minimal myWork's defecting page is. also please just make the labels for the buttons a littttlllleleeeee smaller just so we can hit the print button w/o scrolling.

(other than defecting since it just kinda dropped) what do we think that myWork did better than myDay? I joined target around the time myDay was a thing so I hit the ground using myDay, but something I think myDay could do better is notifications. Use different sounds for different things. 239 requests should be a different sound than a redcard app or a cashier needing help.

Something that would be AMAZING would be a better areas panel. for example, at my store Tech and Toys and seasonal are right across from each other. I wish I could get alerts for the guests who press the button for help, BUT I don't want to see their price change, 141 etc. Something super minor but I think they could honestly code it within an hour (if I a student could code something like that in an hour pros could do it in 15 minutes lol)

OH SPEAKING OF AUDITING the new audit system doesn't communicate with item info in myDay. Or rather the item info is pulling the data stream from the old audit app, not the new process. 83/100 Ultas are having second inventories and we've been auditing in preparation - and it's really hard to keep track on the fly because the item info won't show us if it's actually been audited recently.
adding to this for the love of god just tell me if something is drastic count. I don't care if I can't confirm it, just tell me so I can tell a lead to confirm it.

(other than defecting since it just kinda dropped) what do we think that myWork did better than myDay? I joined target around the time myDay was a thing so I hit the ground using myDay, but something I think myDay could do better is notifications. Use different sounds for different things. 239 requests should be a different sound than a redcard app or a cashier needing help.
Mywork was so fast. Fast and light. MyDay has so many moving pieces and so much data loading in on each page that it feels sluggish in comparison. Especially when scanning items.

This!! I hope the team understands that sometimes seperate apps are necessary.
Meh I feel like in myWork they had different instances. Like defecting had its own subsection in its app which could take a lot longer to load (in my experience). I wish you could setup a default page to load because 99/100 times I need the scan page on myDay

I will add on defecting. It feels very sluggish. There needs to be extra optimizing going on that section. It’s embarrassing how slow it is. Also rather than having a “Damaged” or “Not Damaged” menu. Just add a slider. Saves space and would be fast for TMs. Also minnnnooorrr bug but when it says the “item is SALVAGE” then it asks if you want to reprint (why would I want to reprint?) if you scan something before you hit the close button on the menu it loads the screen but when you hit the close button on it it resets the screen.

I was doing price change today and noticed that after you activated an item, if you scan it again you can print tickets for it. If this is a bug, please dont fix it! Its so much better then having to go out into scan and scrolling down to print a clearance ticket for everything.

Everytime I try to print a second label on a portal printer, the green notification that says "Label printed" or something like that closes my previous print label screen. Quite annoying. These brown/green notifcation is getting out of hand.
THIS! i will add though but that is not accidental lol. super irritating. please just let us quantity print label strips. Also, I don't understand why when we launch the app why we can't just start to scan something?

I was doing price change today and noticed that after you activated an item, if you scan it again you can print tickets for it. If this is a bug, please dont fix it! Its so much better then having to go out into scan and scrolling down to print a clearance ticket for everything.
I think this is intentional? We're in our remodel and when we had to sift through the clearance we found that if haven't scanned an item yet it would say the on hand. Once the new price is activated it won't say the on hand if you *reactivate*

Did something change with sign and label batches where it will not make a new batch for a different day? Everything is now all combined into one batch name and I cannot figure out how to delete a batch (before I think you hold it slide to delete but I don't see that option anymore) so it kind of forces you to print everything to clear it.

Please fix.

I don't know if this is technically myDay but *yo* can we *please get the ability to pull 141 batches from different backroom areas, Ulta (and Beauty in remodeled non-Ulta stores) has backstock in the back and in drawers on the floor, under different backroom initials, and when I want to pull just the backroom stuff I have to skip through between a handful or dozens of floor location first and I hate it.

Audit needs to be fixed as we have items we do not have and it keeps saying items are in orders. I had to inf 32 nerf guns and still can’t audit the item even though we do not have this item.
Agreed (and I hope someone who can do something about these things lurks on these threads). Seems like I'm writing down DPCIs a few times a week to check the next day and audit because I can't audit it when a fulfillment TM brings an issue to my attention. Seems to happen mostly with product that comes in repack boxes - almost certainly the product was sent to another store by mistake. The system thinks I have 10 boxes of size small kids' disposable masks, but I have zero. Here we go again.

Had to defect 58 command hooks today. Answering the same 4 questions for every. Single. Item. So very tedious and slow.
I feel your pain. A while back, found some expired nutrition bars in the back room and what a bother. Glad to get rid of expired food product, but still it seemed to take me forever to defect out so many boxes.
On the other hand, I had a good reason for giving myself a break from the sales floor.

Anyone having issues with print? The button is grayed out for my whole store team and we get a "no print options available" error when attempting to open the menu?

Back