MEGATHREAD myDay app

Because of the change in data the existing mispick process was already not working for these stores.
Oh. Mispicks were working before Mywork disappeared at my store. So I'm going to guess I'm not at one of these stores that are getting this update later. I'll tell one of my leads to contact CSC then.

Thank you for all of this info! You have been way more helpful than anyone in my store!

Oh. Mispicks were working before Mywork disappeared at my store. So I'm going to guess I'm not at one of these stores that are getting this update later. I'll tell one of my leads to contact CSC then.

Thank you for all of this info! You have been way more helpful than anyone in my store!
CSC definitely the way to go in most cases anyway ( to many people's dismay :^) ).

I have no problem contacting CSC or putting in mySupports.

It would be nicer if I could send an email because trying to get my message across on the phone just never plays out well and the support team does not seem to understand a word I'm saying. Maybe an ability to view my screen live and record? Also if there is a resolution or a solution in progress but not priority at the moment, some communication back on the tickets would be great.

Speaking of tickets, I really want to be able to scroll back to tickets from more than a couple weeks ago. I also want PML tickets to have resolutions and the ability to filter them out. I submit like 3 of those a day because our building is falling apart. After about 6 months they pop back up as resolved, I assume this is an auto close.

Maybe an ability to view my screen live and record?
the devices already want to kill themselves as it is.
I feel like the Target POS team did a 100/10 job on the UI of the POS but the myDay team kinda lacks a bit? It just feels so SPLAT sometimes. Especially loading in. Something I wish they would let you do but never would implement is customizing where you get thrown at when you open myDay.

Guest service TMs don't care about how much we made in a day or 141. Throw them straight into the scan screen. Or best of both worlds. Just let us scan stuff on the home screen lol. Something else I wish you could add is custom layouts for your home screen. Like I never open my store so price change is normally always done, I don't need it on my screen.

Something that would be SOOOOOOOO is if you can see the previous history of where an item was backstocked. Target I know you're reading this. THIS WOULD IMPROVE SALES!!

Keeping in mind the different specs of the various zebra models, I'm curious where the lag comes in the most. Does it have more to do with the app itself or the server response time? I always grab the newest model zebra for my day and I use all functions l including my email. Its pretty solid for most of the day except at peak times. Our building is also notorious for network outages and slow speeds. We've been on several CSC calls and calls with Verizon to get back online.

Keeping in mind the different specs of the various zebra models, I'm curious where the lag comes in the most. Does it have more to do with the app itself or the server response time? I always grab the newest model zebra for my day and I use all functions l including my email. Its pretty solid for most of the day except at peak times. Our building is also notorious for network outages and slow speeds. We've been on several CSC calls and calls with Verizon to get back online.
i think it’s the hardware of the devices and the applications them selves. when you first launch my day it grabs alot of info. like price change, 141, sales, etc. all those requests at once lag the device when you first launch.

Bug? Why is it missing the top portion with product info and image. Happened at least 15 times a day lately. I would have to scan items multiple times to show product info in order to backstock. @SamSepiol

IMG_20220404_080513.jpg

Bug? Why is it missing the top portion with product info and image. Happened at least 15 times a day lately. I would have to scan items multiple times to show product info in order to backstock. @SamSepiol

View attachment 13615

Pretty sure there were intermittent issues today. I'd lose info and gain it back every 30 seconds on and off this afternoon. Anything from backstocking, store ties, creating labels, price change- it all glitched a bit. Price info has issues daily and requires a restart to the app.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed when you print a UPC barcode with price, it doesn’t print the price? And apparently the “clearance” option is gone from print. If I want to print a clearance sticker I have to do it in price change.

Has anyone noticed when you print a UPC barcode with price, it doesn’t print the price?

Yeah, that same thing happened to me while I was trying to retag a product with a blurry barcode at the Service Desk today. But oddly enough, POS still prints them with a price when you return a product after typing in the UPC/DPCI. That's mean it's gotta be a bug in myDay if POS can still do it.

“Empty Package” is now an option in item removal. I wonder if they’ll be getting rid of the Empty Package app and we’ll have to do them all in item removal. Yesterday I did one and it had me put the item, an empty box, in ESIM 🤨

I noticed an issue today where when I tried to delete all DPCIs store tied to a specific aisle and it would say that it had done it, but then they would all still be tied. I tried it multiple times and the list of DPCIs would disappear and then reappear after the little box popped up saying that everything had been untied.

I ended up having to click on each individually and untie them that way. Which works, but 'Untie all DPCIs' is way faster.

Back