MEGATHREAD myDay app

I noticed an issue today where when I tried to delete all DPCIs store tied to a specific aisle and it would say that it had done it, but then they would all still be tied. I tried it multiple times and the list of DPCIs would disappear and then reappear after the little box popped up saying that everything had been untied.

I ended up having to click on each individually and untie them that way. Which works, but 'Untie all DPCIs' is way faster.
This one is a bit out of my realm, so unfortunately this one needs a CSC incident created.

“Empty Package” is now an option in item removal. I wonder if they’ll be getting rid of the Empty Package app and we’ll have to do them all in item removal. Yesterday I did one and it had me put the item, an empty box, in ESIM 🤨
The empty packages app is gone

You can no longer print a clearance ticket in Scan mode if you are connected to a printer. The only way is to back all the way out to the home screen and go into price change. Is this change intended? I hope not because it's extremely annoying.

You can no longer print a clearance ticket in Scan mode if you are connected to a printer. The only way is to back all the way out to the home screen and go into price change. Is this change intended? I hope not because it's extremely annoying.
I’ve noticed this a few weeks ago. “UPC barcode with price” no longer prints the price either. It might be because the sticker would print the sale price, not the original price, if the item was on sale.

Price change NEEDS to be fixed !
training has been a nightmare because it is possible to print a ticket and apply it to the item scanned that is NOT on clearance ! If the tm is not watching each closely they can scan, print,stick on the wrong item ! Auto print was our friend. i loved when ANY past or current clearance price would print. Having to scan all in pc and AGAIN on home page is a waste of time and leading to massive errors !

we also hate waiting 10 seconds between labels - slows us down, we miss activating many Because we hang faster than we scan.

Price change NEEDS to be fixed !
training has been a nightmare because it is possible to print a ticket and apply it to the item scanned that is NOT on clearance ! If the tm is not watching each closely they can scan, print,stick on the wrong item !
I've done that a couple of times, thankfully caught it before I continued.

I'm also really tired of having to constantly close and reopen the app because of Error/Retry or it just freezing or not loading when something is scanned. It's an all day/everyday thing. Is this being addressed?

I've done that a couple of times, thankfully caught it before I continued.

I'm also really tired of having to constantly close and reopen the app because of Error/Retry or it just freezing or not loading when something is scanned. It's an all day/everyday thing. Is this being addressed?
Yes !
So MANY issues with Price change!
Please, please make more user friendly! We are wasting too much time and making too many errors with current system.

A freaking nightmare at guest service with online only returns and repackages. Where do these options exist??? Are we just supposed to defect everything??? My ETL and TL had no idea that the markdown function (or empty packages) had disappeared. So much for communication.

A freaking nightmare at guest service with online only returns and repackages. Where do these options exist??? Are we just supposed to defect everything??? My ETL and TL had no idea that the markdown function (or empty packages) had disappeared. So much for communication.
As far as I'm aware markdown should still be there. Empty packages are done in item removal now. This was in the April planner so your leaders 'should' have shared that

Why does hitting the Android back button on the main screen close the app? Has anyone ever actually wanted it to do that? With how slow the app is, it's really easy to accidentally hit back one too many times and now you have to reopen it and wait for the whole thing to load again.

Why does hitting the Android back button on the main screen close the app? Has anyone ever actually wanted it to do that? With how slow the app is, it's really easy to accidentally hit back one too many times and now you have to reopen it and wait for the whole thing to load again.
Oh, yes, so annoying. Waste much time each day …. Waiting.

Somewhere here in the breakroom I found a post about using the TeP app to fix the zebra from crashing so much.
tep
Products
MyDay
Reprocess
Of course you don’t want to remove the MyDay app - - so easy there - - be careful
From what I understand it clears it similar to the ol’ turning off your cell phone and turning on again

but using price change now is horribly slow for all reasons

Yesterday could not mark down items in apparel from target.com. Only given option to remove items.
Comments please or is this what we all have to do now?

Yesterday could not mark down items in apparel from target.com. Only given option to remove items.
Comments please or is this what we all have to do now?
THIS We now have 2 carts of returns that need to be marked. I thought our direction was to try to sell these items, but this is not possible given this current situation. FIX THIS

I just pulled 32 units. Filled today was at 0 when I started, and now it shows I only pulled 2 units.

Attachments

• 16511929255895760133352308934929.jpg
    16511929255895760133352308934929.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
For the version of myday that is launched through epick when clicking the dpci, does the vendor information not load for anyone else? Also can we actually click on the planogram and view the picture, currently clicking on it does nothing

For the version of myday that is launched through epick when clicking the dpci, does the vendor information not load for anyone else? Also can we actually click on the planogram and view the picture, currently clicking on it does nothing
Normally you can click on the photo of the plano. Sometimes the Plano doesn't have a photo.

From what I’ve seen from style freight, it might be because Corp decided to just salvage online items due to lack of floor space
Good thoughts. Just wish there could be some better communication if so so we could move on
oh well ….I guess less to salvage out before inventory when that rolls around again.
In the mean time guests wont be enjoying the bargains and corp will get only cents on the dollar when selling it by the pound
Out the the green label salvage boxes🤷🏻‍♀️

Back