MEGATHREAD myDay app

When can myday search get an overhaul? It's so hard to find Airpods or PS5 consoles to show up without scrolling down all kinds of stuff first. I have to force myself to use my phones Target app to find the DPCI #.
"airpods generation" is a good search term for airpods, still cant find anything good terms for consoles though

It needs a shared notes section.
An example of a note that would need to be shared is a list of broken/down registers. It would be much easier than making sure they are taking to everyone who needs to know that information.

It needs a shared notes section.
An example of a note that would need to be shared is a list of broken/down registers. It would be much easier than making sure they are taking to everyone who needs to know that information.
I'm pretty sure there already is one. It's either in myDay or myPerformance.

For people signed in as S&E can avg drive up time and RedCard numbers be shown below store sales?
Please
Also please please please. Color/size picker like target app. If I scan a small blue shirt, let me quickly switch to medium red.
Kind of a thing but it only works for one not both. Please add both
Thought for layout? Would love to see more customization for the home page. I was bored 🤷🏼‍♂️
View attachment 10738
Yes
I'd like to see the native Android notification drawer better utilized. Why can't we pull down the drawer inside an app or have quick actions to clear notifications/respond without even leaving the current screen!
And have someone claim the notifications they need to claim like a money request
Long term... receipt viewer in myday that can connect to zebra printer with printer tape and can reprint a receipt
Yes. Or at least in MCO

How about a list of TL and above/AP TM who are in for any TM to see

Time until you must take lunch
Both a countdown and the time it must start before

Ability to use camera to scan if the barcode scanner isn’t working
Ability to use camera for any barcode that is Target made like the backroom or printers to read the text and use that instead

Ability to type any barcode in that is Target made if you can’t scan it but it says that it was typed in in case any issues arise

How about a list of TL and above/AP TM who are in for any TM to see

Time until you must take lunch
Both a countdown and the time it must start before

Ability to use camera to scan if the barcode scanner isn’t working
Ability to use camera for any barcode that is Target made like the backroom or printers to read the text and use that instead

Ability to type any barcode in that is Target made if you can’t scan it but it says that it was typed in in case any issues arise
Do you ever run out of ideas?

I haven't been working 8 hour shifts for a while, but I have this week, and every time with half an hour left I get logged out of the device. Wasn't that fixed a while ago? Why did they change it back?

They are gonna replace gboard with zebras enterprise keyboard. RIP funny backgrounds. 💀 It is also an issue with Google just like they are having with Google Chrome. Google says PAY UP OR ELSE.
RIP

i mean, i feel like the detection for typing on the GBOard on zebras have always sucked. maybe it’s bc i haven’t main used GBoard in years but i remembered it being significantly better than what it is on the devices.

I haven't checked this thread in a while so I don't know if this has been covered, but has anyone else had issues with going into 141s and having the batch actually be the priority pulls? It'll display the number of actual 141s for the batch but it'll only ask for you to pull the priorities. It's making it impossible to pull the 141s other than manually.

I haven't checked this thread in a while so I don't know if this has been covered, but has anyone else had issues with going into 141s and having the batch actually be the priority pulls? It'll display the number of actual 141s for the batch but it'll only ask for you to pull the priorities. It's making it impossible to pull the 141s other than manually.
Technically speaking you really shouldn't be pulling 141s but they could have changed the algorithm to prioritize priority pulls first. Just a guess.

Not about myDay but for myCheckout, when doing save the sale if the guest use apple pay the payment always declines, probably because the card number is obscured. You cannot use Target Wallet either, scanning it does nothing, even though the screen shows it as a valid payment method. Also every time you fail a payment method, any gift cards that were added get removed.

Not about myDay but for myCheckout, when doing save the sale if the guest use apple pay the payment always declines, probably because the card number is obscured. You cannot use Target Wallet either, scanning it does nothing, even though the screen shows it as a valid payment method. Also every time you fail a payment method, any gift cards that were added get removed.
If you can print a suspend slip just move to an actual register until they fix those issues

If you can print a suspend slip just move to an actual register until they fix those issues

Michael is talking about Save the Sale, not Line busting.

Since we have the workday app on devices can we get the SharePoint app for Workbench? It never works in Chrome

I've never had any problems with Workbench/Sharepoint on the Zebras in my two years, regardless of it being a TC51, TC56, or TC57.

Michael is talking about Save the Sale, not Line busting.
I know that. I’ve never had the opportunity to use it myself (or even watch someone)
I've never had any problems with Workbench/Sharepoint on the Zebras in my two years, regardless of it being a TC51, TC56, or TC57.
I can log in but it errors out after that. All of the devices I’ve tried it on are the same

I know that. I’ve never had the opportunity to use it myself (or even watch someone)

What Save the Sale is, basically is where you order something online for the guest off of the mPOS. Regular POS doesn't have the ability to do online orders, so you can't suspend. There's no paper receipt so for Save the Sale, a printer is not needed at all.

I have. It just hangs alot of the time and its clear that its not really designed for such a small device with such low ram. This will get resolved with the TC 58s. It does make you think tho. Why is there a Sharepoint app if we just don't use it lol.

Back