MEGATHREAD myDay app

It seems reprocessing apps in TEP has been disabled in my store. Looks like I'll be in Do Not Disturb Mode indefinitely so as not to be driven to violence by the chirping and honking.
I literally still don’t understand why alerts have to go to every device for damn DU. Make it make sense.

I literally still don’t understand why alerts have to go to every device for damn DU. Make it make sense.
It's amazing to me how you can already set part of the store you're working in so you get notifications just for your area, and they don't use this for the most common kind of notifications.

Anyone else having trouble with MyDay locking up? I've closed other apps, backed out of the app and started over, rebooted. Yesterday, I had to reboot twice.
One other TM at my store has been have similar troubles, but must be not many others because I haven't heard anything over the walkie like when there's a widespread issue. Is it just our devices?

Anyone else having trouble with MyDay locking up? I've closed other apps, backed out of the app and started over, rebooted. Yesterday, I had to reboot twice.
One other TM at my store has been have similar troubles, but must be not many others because I haven't heard anything over the walkie like when there's a widespread issue. Is it just our devices?

Lately the myday app has been hanging at the boot up logo. I have to wait like 5-10 minutes for it to work again.

That happens intermittently, been going on for months. I wonder how that affects Pogs Set on Time....

I just checked our Barbie pog that was set a few days ago on greenfield and it shows not tied as of today. So it does seems to be affected. Usually retying fixes it (may have to do multiple times) but still a pain.

Last edited:
I swear this was one of the first issue when myday rollout. They said it would be fixed long time ago. I'm no programmer but this seems like an easy fix.

Hi! The biggest thing is that last bit: making sure that TMs only get the alerts they need so that they don't turn off either their alerts or their device's sound as that will cause them to miss the alerts they do need. The biggest issue there has been and continues to be drive up notifications. Not everyone in the store needs to hear them. It doesn't matter what the sound is. They distract TMs from their work and irritate guests. Please make them for TMs signed in under Service and Engagement only.

babe your replying to a 3 year old post

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

I remember them saying there were going to integrate the DU alerts into myDay and then it never happened.

I know this is probably the wrong spot for this but I didn't want to create a whole thread.

I've mentioned it before but when someone makes a label batch the system makes the batch under the TM's legal name not their preferred name. I also noticed today on the new Key Lock app, when you check out keys it also uses your legal name instead of preferred name.

Personally, I uses a nickname for my preferred name because I don't like my legal name but I'm sure this can be an issue for other TMs or TLs who don't wish to see their legal names. Any chance this can get fixed?

I know this is probably the wrong spot for this but I didn't want to create a whole thread.

I've mentioned it before but when someone makes a label batch the system makes the batch under the TM's legal name not their preferred name. I also noticed today on the new Key Lock app, when you check out keys it also uses your legal name instead of preferred name.

Personally, I uses a nickname for my preferred name because I don't like my legal name but I'm sure this can be an issue for other TMs or TLs who don't wish to see their legal names. Any chance this can get fixed?
Check on workday profile.

I just realized they now let you fill in recent searches with one button. That's useful for when you make a typo. I've been asking for that feature for a while lol

today i found an item that 100% should have been in the pulls but it wasn't for some reason? it was 3 fit, 0 here, 3 in the back. wonder what was preventing it from showing up in the pull and i wonder how many more items are like that.

Back