Archived New Paygrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true, some stores had a senior vmtl although it's not ideal.

True best bet is to check your EHR stub on a Tuesday of pay week.

Not to say he is lying but he is confusing shift differential (overnights) with job differential

What is this exactly? I see numerous types of "Differentials", but what does each of them mean exactly?

I know a hard lined explanation of each would be useful to a lot of people here, I have seen "Job Differential, Shift Differential, and I believe another.

Last edited:
Shift differential is for any job, but at certain times: overnight, and some specific days during 4th quarter. Job differential is all the time, but only for certain jobs: sounds like it's all of logistics, GSA, maybe others.

What is this exactly? I see numerous types of "Differentials", but what does each of them mean exactly?

Job differential pays flow, backroom and gsa more than minimum wage but keeps them at a lower maximum wage .

We finally got our paycharts.

So the good news is the maximum rates are much higher than before.

Assuming you are an 11 dollar store.

Paygrade 30 = 11 base, 17 max (after raises)

Paygrade 35 = 11.50 base 17.75 max (after raises)

Paygrade 40 = 15 base, 26.20 max

Paygrade 45 = 16.75 base, 29.20 max

To compare the old way

n03 was a 11 dollar base with a 14.60 max

N07 was a 11.50 base with a 16.50 max.

N13 was a 15 base with a 25.20 max

N17 was a 16.75 base with a 27.40 max

So the maximum for every one is higher.

However the only people with a higher base than before is AA, beauty and cosmetics

Last edited:
We finally got our paycharts.

So the good news is the maximum rates are much higher than before.

Assuming you are an 11 dollar store.

Paygrade 30 = 11 base, 17 max (after raises)

Paygrade 35 = 11.50 base 17.75 max (after raises)

Paygrade 40 = 15 base, 26.20 max

Paygrade 45 = 16.75 base, 29.20 max

To compare the old way

n03 was a 11 dollar base with a 14.60 max

N07 was a 11.50 base with a 16.50 max.

N13 was a 15 base with a 25.20 max

N17 was a 16.75 base with a 27.40 max

So the maximum for every one is higher.

However the only people with a higher base than before is AA, beauty and cosmetics
I am a GSTL under $15 and just realized my salary wasn't changed. All the cashiers had theirs changed to $11 on this new paycheck. Not sure why I didn't. I am like .70 cents under. Does that apply to all stores?

I am a GSTL under $15 and just realized my salary wasn't changed. All the cashiers had theirs changed to $11 on this new paycheck. Not sure why I didn't. I am like .70 cents under. Does that apply to all stores?

I don't have the paychart for your area and bet I am in a different region than you.

Well I do have it but I would have to look it up. I doubt you want to post your store number on here. I could look it up if you want to P.M me your group and district number but I also imagine you don't want to give up your identity so...

I guess my area doesn't have the new raise yet, not at the $11 minium on this weeks check yet. Hopefully for the pay period that begins this week.

I don't have the paychart for your area and bet I am in a different region than you.

Well I do have it but I would have to look it up. I doubt you want to post your store number on here. I could look it up if you want to P.M me your group and district number but I also imagine you don't want to give up your identity so...
Hahaha thanks anyways! I will check with my hr. Maybe they can take a look at it :)

They sent us a script to read team members who lost their position.

All senior TPS are now just TPS and can't apprehend.

All senior APS are just APS.

Instocks TL isn't a thing anymore. They are now over SFS/OPU.

Brand team members are officially gone.

20171017_085943.jpg

Hahaha thanks anyways! I will check with my hr. Maybe they can take a look at it :)

Well the starting and ending wage is supposed to be confidential. They can let you know if you are due a raise though we have a report called "store impact" that people due a raise are on

So true. Lots of internal applicants when a hrtm quits
Our last opening nobody internal applied abd the etl-hr asked why I thought that happened... Almost bit my tongue in half trying to stifle my initial responses. I came up with a nice vague "well it definitely illustrates how we feel about it as being an opportunity"

I guess my area doesn't have the new raise yet, not at the $11 minium on this weeks check yet. Hopefully for the pay period that begins this week.

Start dates for raises are 10/8 and 10/15

Question; can anyone tell me the new paygrades for these positions?

1. Food Service Assistant
2. Food TM (grocery)
3. A&A TM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back