Archived Nop merch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't mind pushing out product, but right now I am 50% of the Instocks team, 25% of my backroom day team, and (allow me to play this card) 8 months pregnant. I'm dreading going on maternity leave because of the amount of NOP/D-Code that will await my return, untouched. I have made purging it such a routine that I'm not sure if anyone else will be doing it in my absence... and my ETL could care less about follow-up.

Mmm, backroom just pulled my dcode books and movies...before my scanback. I got to walk into three tubs of discontinued products. The reverse logistic gentleman and I just laughed at them and told them to backstock it again. :D

Mmm, backroom just pulled my dcode books and movies...before my scanback. I got to walk into three tubs of discontinued products. The reverse logistic gentleman and I just laughed at them and told them to backstock it again. :D

Yeah see we just leave all dcode entertainment in the back room, we do not flex entertainment whatsoever. It just sits in the back room till it's time to send it back. If somebody happens to request a certain movie though, I will go back and grab it.

Oh I don't mind flexing some dcode books and movies onto an endcap if I have one available. That's just it, you know...SOME. Not three freaking tubs stacked with 16 repack boxes filled.

An ETL attempting to assert his dominance. I didn't even have to try fighting for that one. The Stl came up, looked at the tubs, and told him to backstock it immediately. Best thirty minutes of my day.

An ETL attempting to assert his dominance. I didn't even have to try fighting for that one. The Stl came up, looked at the tubs, and told him to backstock it immediately. Best thirty minutes of my day.
I would love to see the look on that etl. Good job Darik!

Online planogram has the report tab for MPG areas which your instocks people should print and use before you do the label headers on mondays. Thats your chance to partner with merchandisers from the sales floor if you see high upper and lower casepack numbers. Good planning takes care of the rest. There is still an RF application for seasonal pulls which does seem to work better than PTM batches for those areas.

Online planogram has the report tab for MPG areas which your instocks people should print and use before you do the label headers on mondays. Thats your chance to partner with merchandisers from the sales floor if you see high upper and lower casepack numbers. Good planning takes care of the rest. There is still an RF application for seasonal pulls which does seem to work better than PTM batches for those areas.

Well yes, but the problem arises when salesfloor team leads take no accountability for working their own merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back