Archived online coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard anything about my store getting hit. I'm guessing it already got SHUT DOWN by the time we opened.

I spoke with the LOD and they probably had about $60k in online orders, that three TM's were trying to pick. He said his hands were tied, as nothing had been sent out and the orders were technically valid. I wish I still worked in AP, as I would try to shut it down.

Trust me... it's not just his store. These losses are huge, and are being compounded across the county. I'd bet we've lost at-least $5 million, if not $10million already.

See this is where I have an issue with Target leadership: The refusal of STLs to acknowledge that there are loopholes and glitches in the system that we should be allowed to deny. Seriously any time my STL comes to me about an issue with a guest trying to exploit the system or asking me to do something where I would have to use my overrride code his answer is always the same: "Well if the system lets you do it, then do it." The only reason why my store didn't take a huge loss from this was because he was the LOD at the time this started up. He stopped all picking for the night and then when we resumed the next morning he told us to cancel the suspicious orders when the guests came in to grab them. Had any other ETL been LOD at the time we would've just filled it. We would've been mad as hell but knowing his party line we wouldn't challenge it.

Considering only ten stores have myComm I'd be surprised if everyone got it.
We had a guy last night with these coupons on his phone and he was trying to purchase a large amount of electronics. No one knew about these coupons and the guy said he got them off our website. Of course, he didn't. I knew about them from here and I knew they were bogus. Because they wouldn't scan we did not take them. Our AP was not aware of these coupons when they were told about them this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back