Archived Pay Increases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone.

I'm curious about how Target plans to get to $15/hr by 2020. I had a few questions about it.

First, How often will the raises be given out?

Second, will the raise be given to everyone? For example, Let's say a TL is currently making $15.00/hr, and the first pay rise for the $15 minimum is $.50/hr. Would the TL be bumped to $15.50 or not.

Third, will you receive both your annual pay increase, please the increase to bring the minimum up to $15/hr. (So, basically 2 increases a year)

This may sound a little confusing, so if anyone needs clarification, please let me know.

@HRZone

You will definitely only get one raise per year so this April / May we will be bumped up to probably 11.50. Then in 2019 May bumped up 1.50 to 13.00. Then in May of 2020 bumped up 2.00 to 15.00. So in 2020 all TMs old and brand new will all be making the same per hour.

How much bump will TL’s get? Lets say a TL is making 17/hr

I don't think anybody knows for sure yet. Stores didn't even have all of the info about how and when to implement the last raises until right before it was supposed to take affect.

The TL base should rise proportionately to the base pay.

I personally think we're going to get our normal performance raise in the Spring, followed by another base pay bump in October (which may or may not wipe out your last raise).

First, How often will the raises be given out?

They haven't announced this. My state has a minimum wage that is going to 15 by 2021 but the increase is incremental up to that. I imagine Target may do the same.

The TL base should rise proportionately to the base pay.

Bingo, the losers in this are TLs who have been with the company a long time and are over base sometimes this means no raise at all for them.

Third, will you receive both your annual pay increase, please the increase to bring the minimum up to $15/hr. (So, basically 2 increases a year)

All comes down to timing when my old area raised to 15 they did the base pay bump before the annual reviews soo tecunicallt your raise wasnt wiped out until January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back