Archived PDA'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yes TM'S might as well start getting usto the ipods, they need to LEARN. Also like iv said before they need to send out trigger accessories to help with productivy.

My store's backroom team leaves after price change is finished, and by 8 at the latest. Its up to the closing LOD and TL(s) to make sure the flexible fulfillments are taken care of for the last few hours of the night. Any guest pulls can be done with a myDevice, but you've gotta have the PDA for flexible.

My store's backroom team leaves after price change is finished, and by 8 at the latest. Its up to the closing LOD and TL(s) to make sure the flexible fulfillments are taken care of for the last few hours of the night. Any guest pulls can be done with a myDevice, but you've gotta have the PDA for flexible.
So true!

And yes TM'S might as well start getting usto the ipods, they need to LEARN. Also like iv said before they need to send out trigger accessories to help with productivy.
I don't think they make a trigger accessory for the cases. I think it would be nice though.

I guess I forgot thall our backroom is done at 630, so with that being said, most closing lods at our store SOMETIMES leave the remaining FA'S in the gun, ill have to get them in the morning. Also our PC drop before autofills

The reality is, PDA's are microsoft tech. MyDevice is obviously apple. It's a conflict of interest because Apple and Target have paired up with sales profitablity, I personally love the buy one iTunes card, get a second one for 30% off at equal or lesser. And I got an iPad when they were 10% off. They have begun testing Apple stores in a handful of Target if I'm not mistaken too. I can tie, price accuracy, fill, research, and even do price change which I trained myself to do lmao. Only thing is, I haven't ever pulled individual items with a MyDevice yet, can anyone walk me through how to do that? Basically as a pog tm, only thing I can't do with it is pull a batch. Which yes is a pain, especially when flow is there (the aren't overnight, a low volume). Although at first, the way you hold the MyDevice is bad body mechanics by the way you have to scan and hold it like your cell phone and look down at it, but can fit right into your left pocket easily loool. I have a verteran team trainer on the team and she is frightened of the damn thing lol. One time I asked to borrow her pda and she can use my MyDevice till I'm back with my pull. You shoulda seen the look she gave me. Anyways, it's obvious there is an update they know is coming, in my opinion. When they updated a couple months ago, it was totally awesome when you tied an aisle when connected to a wireless printer, it would print price accuracy and all peg labels automatically as opposed to just a header. Although there are some glitches where the printer will sometimes print short labels and not ask you to change print type, and printer errors. But if that update doesn't come like, now, my store is Fked! We never got enough PDAs and somedays the MyDevices are all gone.

Last edited:
To subt or take something from the back room on a my device, scan label or barcode, touch item name, hit the take option, scan location label, enter qty. To sto or stow, scan barcode or item label, scan location label, enter qty.
Take(my device) is subt(pda)
Stow(my device)is sto(pda)

Ck our thread on my device for more info. A very good read.
http://www.thebreakroom.org/index.php?threads/new-target-mydevices.8140/

Last edited:
To subt or take something from the back room on a my device, scan label or barcode, touch item name, hit the take option, scan location label, enter qty. To sto or stow, scan barcode or item label, scan location label, enter qty.

Do you know if you can pull a POG with the My Device yet? I know you can do subtract and sto as you said above but the My Device now automatically sends a batch when you tie a POG. I just wondered if we were able to access that batch yet on the My Device.

Do you know if you can pull a POG with the My Device yet? I know you can do subtract and sto as you said above but the My Device now automatically sends a batch when you tie a POG. I just wondered if we were able to access that batch yet on the My Device.
Not yet. But it's coming soon.

http://www.thebreakroom.org/index.php?threads/new-target-mydevices.8140/
thanks bro. my pptl doesn't know shat after 8 months

my store has like 6 pda's left. Sad day as the old ones were reliable. The newer pda's double tap numbers, lock up, and fog over in the freezer in like 4 minutes.

I've yet to use one of these stupid things, but how do they work in the freezers? Touchscreens and gloves and all.

my store has like 6 pda's left. Sad day as the old ones were reliable. The newer pda's double tap numbers, lock up, and fog over in the freezer in like 4 minutes.

I've yet to use one of these stupid things, but how do they work in the freezers? Touchscreens and gloves and all.
They aren't meant for in the freezers. First thing our hrtm told me after handing me mine...I do use it for quick pulls, but I backstock with a pda on c&s days. I only wear one glove most days so no problem there.

My store has like 20 myDevices (in the STL's office, normally locked unless unlocked by LOD), 20 PDAs, probably 2-3 LPDAs and 24 walkies (All locked up so you HAVE to get an LOD to open it).

My store has like 20 myDevices (in the STL's office, normally locked unless unlocked by LOD), 20 PDAs, probably 2-3 LPDAs and 24 walkies (All locked up so you HAVE to get an LOD to open it).
OK

(All locked up so you HAVE to get an LOD to open it).

7285.jpg

So, any stores still using MC9090 PDAs or did they finally brick them all up beyond restart use? Just curious.

So, any stores still using MC9090 PDAs or did they finally brick them all up beyond restart use? Just curious.
We still have them. I guess someone figured out to restart them to get rid of the end of life message.

We still have them. I guess someone figured out to restart them to get rid of the end of life message.
I wish I had known that. I boxed ours up that next Monday after they extended the cut off date and sent them on their merry way. I mean we have enough 9200s surprisingly that we can stretch around to everyone.

I'm pretty sure we still have some of the old ones. We only had 3 of the 9200s last I saw.

I've been on vacation so I'll find out soon this week when I get back.

Just FYI for everyone. There is a excel (or was if its not gone) of every store within the company that shows how many 9200 PDAs you are allocated. The last place I saw it was inside the "myDevice Connectivity Issue" headline on the main page if Workbench. Scroll to the bottom and it should be there. Open it and search your store. For instance my store is a ULV store and we are allocated 10. So if some of you are SuperTs or Pfreshs, I'm sure you should have more than 3 or w/e you might have. Partner with your ETL-GE or STL or hell anyone with a e-mail can email the address that is given to get more. Just let them know how many you have and how many you are allocated for. We got one in Wednesday and I'm still waiting on the last to make 10 for my store.

Came in today to find a 9090 sitting on the charger. I was like "where did you come from?!" Of course it didn't work. Apparently we had 20 total PDAs instead of 19, or 9 of the 9090s. Getting it sent back today.

Anyone else see the Receive application under All Applications? Guess it's finally going to come out of RF. I'd post a picture but I don't have the editing tool to black out my store number on the PDA. I'll post this one instead.
IMG_6239.JPG
image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back