Archived PDA'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
We received a shipment of 9200s the other day to get our PDA count back up. I'm glad that Spot is smart enough to ensure that stores aren't going to be shorthanded for a those who really need them.

OTOH, someone has to yank all of the legacy devices on Monday morning. That person is me.
Me, too. I hope they are all there so I don't have to play hide & seek all week.

The alerts work on lpda's mostly, not PDAs.
They have always worked on both, for my store at least. I don't know what's going on. I was going to use a LPDA for the last time tomorrow before they are shipped back Monday but I'd like to at least receive alerts...

Can the mydevices pull autofill batches yet? I'd like full functionality before they ship off the only ones that work well at my store...

Can the mydevices pull autofill batches yet? I'd like full functionality before they ship off the only ones that work well at my store...
Unfortunately no and not for sometime in the foreseeable future either.

One of our GSTLs had got an email to take all MC9090s and ship them away.

When they came in at six and started demanding everyone to turn them in, we were all like what the hell to you expect us to do? Pulling batches? Backstock? o_O

They said we're keeping only MC9200s. Fine if we had more than 3 of those.

Shipping PDAs out has been extended to an undetermined date.

One of our GSTLs had got an email to take all MC9090s and ship them away.

When they came in at six and started demanding everyone to turn them in, we were all like what the hell to you expect us to do? Pulling batches? Backstock? o_O

They said we're keeping only MC9200s. Fine if we had more than 3 of those.

Shipping PDAs out has been extended to an undetermined date.
There is a Excel spreadsheet to determine what your store should be allocated for 9200s. My store is supposed to have 10. We have 9. I asked my ETL-GE to email to get another one sent.

Some brainiac told the overnight leaders that the PDAs are "going away." The repack TMs were pissed.

They could, but that would require the MyDevices to be charged. Any MyDevice that isn't broken has a dead battery by the time flow comes in.

So they should put them all on charge for an hour (or however long they take to charge) then pass them out as needed. And collect them again an hour before openers come in.

Our old devices (I saw 2 today) have a big red screen saying the device is at end of life and must be returned by 4/17.

Your store can get more MC9200s by talking to the District Team Lead. You can also order more myDevices at only $500 a pop on SAP.

Is my store the only one that the MyDevices drop WiFi connection constantly and won't scan? Literally every 30 min or so they will drop all wireless connection and require you to turn it off, and half the time that still won't fix the problem.

Your store can get more MC9200s by talking to the District Team Lead. You can also order more myDevices at only $500 a pop on SAP.
Do you know if we can just order how many whenever or do we have to meet the allocated requirement? We have two empty charging bays we can put two more myDevices in to make 20 for us but we are only allocated 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back